Monday, March 2, 2009

The Record Book (Aiyoh)

I was packing my cupboard awhile ago and I found my record book. My primary and secondary's record book. The feeling was indescribable. I cant find a suitable word for it. Haha. It was something that I never liked but it is now something I treasure. How many of you still keep it huh?



#01 The classic one and the lousy one. The one on the left is the older one (still under MBF, haha) which is also the one with better quality compared to the newer one on the right. Juniors, how does the record book looks like now?



#02 Have you juniors even saw or used this before? The hard cover one. It looks like the longer version of passport.

Okay, let's see what is inside of my record books. Haha. Firstly, the primary's.



#03 I looked so innocent and sad :( but cute. HAHAHAHA. Anyways, I was the 1170th student in SSG okay! I know its now called Sri Garden Kuala Lumpur but during my era it was SSG. So, to me its still SSG ♥



#04 The classes I've been in. The names of classes used to be named after flowers. A for Azelea, B for Begonia, C for Canna, D for Dahlia, E for.... Forgotten! Haha. These names were then changed to S,G,A,R,D,E,N which stands for Sri Garden in short in the year of 2000. Alah, for the first time I dropped to the 3rd class (Primary 1-3 wasnt counted! We were categorized based on results starting from Primary4!). Luckily it wasnt 6C. It sounded a bit wrong ;p



#05 Imagine how petite was I at the age of 8.



#06 Still was very tiny at the age of 12 :(



#07 Now, the secondary's record book. The classes I've been in. The names of classes were still in S,G,A,R,D,E,N's system until Form4. Then, it was categorized with numbers. During the last year of schooling, the school made a not-so-good decision to categorize the classes according to the teachers' names. Mine was 5scK. K stands for Khoo Boo Guan. Haha. The idea only lasted for one year I think. It was changed back to normal on the following year. Haha. I remember there was 5scMa. So funny. Ma stands for Mabel. HAHAHA.



#08 Fuiyoh. For the first time in my life (when I was 13), I failed a subject. I hate history :(



#09 Then, there was more red marks :( This was form4. HAHAHA.



#10 THE WORST RESULT I'VE GOTTEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I THINK THIS PAGE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. I THINK THE TEACHER MADE A MISTAKE. I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I FLIPPED AND SAW THIS PAGE. HOW CAN THIS BE? Look at my chemistry man. It was only 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got only 50 for maths?!?!?!?!!? BIG SHIT. This was form4 too :( :( I want to bang my head to the wall now.



#11 On the following year of Form 5, the results were much better. I think I must have gotten the lesson in form4 to study better. Hahaha. And you see, I scored the highest for English in my class. Haha. Just realized that ;p It was really good but not anymore I guess. And I dropped Accounts. That isnt my result. I hate Accounts.



#12 And oh, in the same folder that I kept my books, I found a pile of certificates. This was UPSR. Haha.



#13 Look at my SPM's forecast! Hahaha. It looked so good compared to the real SPM certificate! HAHAHA. I forced En. Adenan, the Chemistry teacher to give me an A. HAHAHA. And Miss Geetha, the add math teacher forced me to hand up ALL her homeworks which I did not complete in order to get my forecast. She said she'll leave it blank if we dont hand up her homeworks. HAHAHA. None of us handed up (Okay, some did. Less than 10 students) and she gave us 7D. HAHAHA.



But I scored a credit for it in SPM ;p And I did badly in Art. I wasnt happy at all. I had only 4B! LIKE WTH! The reason was because my project went out of topic! ^%$!&%?! But when I proposed and handed it up, my teacher said it was alright............... WHAT A WASTE! :( I was always the top scorer of Art in my class. Was damn confident one lor, but not anymore :(

You see, I improved my History. In college level, I've got an A :D Hehe. Damn happy.

Are these certificate still important?! I think I threw my PMR's one away. HAHAHA. I was really upset with it I guess. I remember I had PTS too and the results was TAK LAYAK. Haha. If I remembered correctly, there was only 3 or 4 students who scored LAYAK in my batch. And only one student choosed to skip Primary4.

Ooh, those were the days. I'm going to show these to my future kids and let them have a good laugh at my results. Haha.

Labels:

Comments on "The Record Book (Aiyoh)"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 02, 2009 4:39 PM) : 

your family name is sam?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 02, 2009 5:34 PM) : 

fwah..your form4 results not bad..can fight with me..LOL

 

Blogger sharonsaid... (March 02, 2009 10:11 PM) : 

Damn cute la when you were young! Haha!! I got an 08 for my kimia once when I was in form 5! The highest that time was 39. I don't know whether the students fail or the teacher fail. LOL!

And my spm results are somewhat the same as yours! Only 1A for the 2 english subjects & maths. The rest B C. But I got D for Bio & Physics Hahahhaha!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 02, 2009 10:45 PM) : 

damn nice lor your form4 results. cant stop laughing. which reminded me of how we are in class. hahahhahahaha. :)

I have to go look for mine first. then we laugh together.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 03, 2009 10:03 AM) : 

when you were younger, you'll cry seeing it. now you laugh seeing it! hahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 04, 2009 2:07 AM) : 

you and me are both victims. ever since we know carmen then we... sigh
hahaha!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 04, 2009 10:02 AM) : 

tolanic : haha yes.

yatz : damn scary lar. i dont remember such thing you know! hahaha.

shasha : i dont know but i cannot remember why did i scored only 9 at that time. that is hilarious! haha.

carmen : laugh la laugh la. i wanna see yours too!

she : very true! haha.

cindy : lol. pushing the blame to carmen. haha. but i was much better after that also what! ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 06, 2009 11:00 AM) : 

hahahahaha. i think your results are awesome! hahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 07, 2009 2:19 PM) : 

NOW NO RECORD BOOK AT ALL WTF . ONE PIECE OF PAPER . -_-

i like the record book system! can regularly compare my height and weight HAHAHHA now i just keep losing the paper .

 

Blogger Lynnsaid... (March 08, 2009 7:26 PM) : 

OMG you're really petite! 25 kg at 12. Wow that's really light!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 08, 2009 9:29 PM) : 

jess : yaya *_*

phooisze : is it! why so cacat one! :(

lynn : yeah man! :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 09, 2009 3:32 PM) : 

hey, remove or blur out your IC number yah.

It's very dangerous to post your info like dat. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 10, 2009 6:58 AM) : 

just notice our record book looks like malaysia passport XD

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (March 15, 2009 11:53 PM) : 

sarah : oh! thanks for telling. i missed out one! oopsy!

yongz : haha i also just realized that when I was writing for this post ;p

 

Blogger zeenweisaid... (March 22, 2009 4:39 AM) : 

whoah. i'm so proud of my result after saw yours. xD
make me wanna blog about my result too to show off show off. hahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 22, 2009 7:48 AM) : 

weizz : HAHAHA. those were the time la. i dont really study one cause i know what i'm going to do in college is totally different! ;p

 

post a comment