Monday, March 16, 2009

Because you are curious...

About my erm, work? Yes, you are curious. Haha.

After I've graduated from Taylor's, most of you asked if I'm still studying or working already. My answer would be, "I'm working already.." Then, the next question would be, "As what?" I would paused. And sometimes I'll answer, housewife. Sometimes I'll say secret agent. Sometimes I'll answer, "It is complicated. I dont know how to explain" and skipped the topic. Haha. Its not really very complicated. It is erm. I'm just lazy to elaborate I guess. Haha.

Okay, this is it. I hope these pictures and video can help me explain better!



#01 Our first booth in The Mines Shopping Fair.



#02 This is the crowd while business is going on!



#03 These are our customers; in and behind the screen.



#04 This is the raw product.



#05 This is the place where the final product is stored in.



The video!


So, have you got the picture already?

If you still have no idea, well, this is a new thing in Malaysia. I dont know how or what to call this in short but it is some sort of green screen technology that attaches your heads with the pre-recorded dancers' bodies and make them into one. Heads are usually made bigger than the bodies to make the people look funnier and cuter. Haha. Then, we'll produce your music videos and make them into a DVD for you!

BUT HOW?

It is really easy. I have to tell these at least 100 times per day.

Firstly, choose the song you would love to be featured in. We have more than 20 songs for you to choose weh. Then, sit on the stools accordingly. Next, you will be wrapped up with our green cloths. Make sure you wrapped up everything except for your heads! Haha. Then, look into the TV screen in front of you, you'll see your head being attached to another body! SCARY-NYA! Hahaha. Once the music starts, dance together with the body. Try to follow the body so that your head wont lost contact with it. Remember lar to smile or sing while dancing. It'll look more convincing! Hehe. And that's it! Once the music stops, you're done with the video. Just walk forward to the counter and pay for the DVD. Then, go do your shopping and come back in 15 minutes to get your video. Haha. EASY RIGHT!

Now you know what's happening! I'm working for Dance Idol. Haha.

And these few weeks, I have been very tied up with work that's why I'm not updating my blog. I'm really sorry. I'll soon okay!

Labels:

Comments on "Because you are curious..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 16, 2009 1:45 PM) : 

eh... how much? hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 16, 2009 8:22 PM) : 

OMG i saw this in KL before! didn't know you were working for dance idol otherwise i would've checked to see if you were there!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 17, 2009 8:57 AM) : 

wuuu looks cute! did you make a video of yourself? would love to see..

 

Blogger ms.bulatsaid... (March 19, 2009 9:24 AM) : 

very cute hahahaah :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 19, 2009 8:41 PM) : 

cindy : i sms u! :)

susan : no larh. i just worked only. hehe.

jess : no i dint. have to work! hahaha.

ms bulat : yeah!! :D

 

Anonymous Gavinsaid... (March 30, 2009 6:50 PM) : 

Make sure you get your own record.. Credit to her Vven. She did a good job with Dance Idol.

 

post a comment