Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How I fix my eyes everyday...

I've posted something similar before, but I just want to blog about it again. Hahaha.



This is how my eyes look every morning, naked! Emo. I used to have single eyelids for both eyes when I was younger but as I grew up, the double eye lid appeared on my right eye ONLY. Its like a joke to me man. I have to one small one big eye more than a decade already. And I still look like that. Sad :(



This is my erm, magic sticker that can make me look normal. Haha. It cost me only RM7.90 and I've been using this roll since last February, recommended by Lie Peh. She taught me to stick on my eye lid every night before I sleep. Like how you stick a paper on the wall; I am supposed to stick my upper eye lid to my skin! I tried doing it for 2 days and it sucked and sucked badly. Sigh.



So I changed the way to help my eye. I cut the sticker into thinner ones as shown. Hahaha. That explained why I could
tahan using one roll of sticker for a year.



I stick it on my skin also, but only on my skin. A place that can create a double eyelid for me.



And there, this is the spot! Once I open my eye, I'll see double eyelid! :)



There you see! I'm not lying. Hahaha. My eye looks much bigger too. Well at least they are more balanced. Hehe. Yay! I have friends that did the same thing and they need not do it anymore. Double eyelids became permanent! I'm waiting for that day!



Hahahaha. Eyebrows added :)



And I like drawing only one eye because I look really funny. It shows how different am I with and without my thick eyeliner. Why am I always with this thick eye liner drawing? Because I need to cover my sticker. If I dont draw eye, you will see light reflection on my eye lid one. Hahaha. Sounds dumb right?



But besides eye liner, I dont know how to draw anything else. I dont know how to put eye shadow *_* I also dont know how to put fake eyelashes :( Fail to the max. I can only apply thick mascara. Haha. But not too bad right?

And this is how I fix my eye everyday! Fast and easy :D

Labels:

Comments on "How I fix my eyes everyday..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 20, 2009 10:22 PM) : 

Hi Vivien! I love to read your blog a lot! :) and your pictures are great! anyway, may i know what is the brand of your eyeliner? :)

 

Blogger 陈一豪said... (January 21, 2009 12:09 AM) : 

Eh budden horrr, one you menge-eyeliner/shadow-kan it then people can't see the imbalanced eyelids right?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 21, 2009 1:49 AM) : 

I also don't know how to put fake eyelashes la.. -.- susah one.. lol..
but i also don dare draw thick eyeliner la, I scare I look like zombie.. -.- I scare I look too extreme if I put thick eyeliner, but you look nice using it.

 

Blogger Jingsaid... (January 21, 2009 3:05 AM) : 

Owh gosh, i've a similar problem!! Only i do have double eyelids on both sides, only that it's barely visible on one side! T_____T

Where did you get the tape? :D I want i want i want, lol!

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (January 21, 2009 4:18 AM) : 

jing: its normal celotape isnt it @_@ lol

vven: eh diu mou..i see u so often but i now only realise u put eyeliner thicker den me lor. wtf

 

Blogger ニコラスsaid... (January 21, 2009 10:24 AM) : 

walao... gam tou tak...
@@... bt not bad wor... creative leh...
nextime need creatvity de things can ask for ur help ma??? XD

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 21, 2009 10:26 AM) : 

eh but you look good in that eye liner. never thought it was THAT thick.. and i don think you need fake eyelashes lar.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 21, 2009 1:56 PM) : 

ee vonn : hi! i'm using maybeline's! hehe.

chen yi hao : hahaha. why chinese name one? but if i dont put the sticker i have to draw at least 2 cm of eye liner on the single eye lid eye. hahaah then when i blink or close my eyes, one eye totally black like panda wor!

peggy : maybe the look is used to me already. hahaha. but i cannot draw lower part eye liner also leh.

jing : damn frust right? i bought that from wastson. available in sasa also. its in a yellow package name cecil.

gin : no lor! this is facial tape. slightly thicker and less sticky one. haha i put very thick its just the eye lid cover jor :(

ニコラス : aiyoh. this is nothing about creativity leh. its a need *_* hahaha.

karen : ahahah thank you for your compliment then! ;p

 

Blogger MedicBoyzsaid... (January 21, 2009 5:57 PM) : 

now i know why all girls have those pretty eyes...

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 21, 2009 7:53 PM) : 

/sigh my eyelids also became like that and they're STILL like that. IT REALLY BUGS ME!!! I only have double eyelids on both eyes after a crying session, but after a day or two the double eyelid on my right eye disappears! I especially hate it when I drink lots of water and get BLOATED from it because it looks like my uh, top part of the eye (wth) swallowed my whole eyelid!!! i've tried eyelid glue but it totally sucks! omg i am ranting so much but i really hate it =( ... my cousin slept with eyelid sticker everyday until she eventually developed double eyelids too... but i really can't be bothered putting in all that effort ><"...

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 22, 2009 9:32 AM) : 

One of my ex-gf's clamped my eyelashes with this thing that's supposed to make it curly and also put mascara on me. Was her lab rat. Scarred me for life. ;)

It's painful!

I don't like the idea of pencils and other stuff NEAR my eyes.

 

Blogger fourfeetninesaid... (January 23, 2009 12:51 AM) : 

your eyeliner very nice! i dunno why when i try to put thick liner my eyes just look like i got punched T_T

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 23, 2009 1:22 AM) : 

hey Vivien, thanks for replying me! :) oh maybelline eyeliner!!! is it the liquid or the pencil one? where did you bought it? :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 23, 2009 9:54 AM) : 

medicboyz : HAHAHA. now you know!

huai bin : hahaha my bf never let me play with his eyes one lor. hahaha.

fourfeetnine : haha thank you. ehh but still, sometimes the eye liner smudges, kena my lower eye part, it looks ugly also! haha

ee vonn : i'm using crayon type! pencil type is not suitable for my oily eye lid and liquid is too mafan for me! haha. crayon is the best!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 23, 2009 1:45 PM) : 

Vivien, thank you for replying me! :) By the way, do you mind to tell me where did you bought this eyeliner? I really wanna have one coz I love the color! :) Thank you so much!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 23, 2009 3:24 PM) : 

ee vonn : you can get it from watson! hahaa. and its BLACK in colour. no worries :)

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (January 26, 2009 12:38 PM) : 

ooo your eyeliner shape very nice. mine always gets a bit crooked =/

 

Blogger hibiscus 晶said... (June 04, 2009 5:24 PM) : 

hello vvens, love to read your blog. Can I ask something?where can you get the magic sticker? want to get one of this.

 

post a comment