Thursday, January 1, 2009

Because its a new year!



#01 My mama and I. Picture taken about 2 hours ago before I blog this!

Happy 2009! :)
Have a great year ahead people.

*Continued!*

Yeah as you can see from the picture above, I spent my New Year's eve with my mum and some childhood kakis at Pavilion KL. The 35 of us spent hours for dinner at Tony Roma's then headed to the entrance of the mall for the countdown.



#02 The evil cows conquering the tiny mouse. Haha.

And we practically did nothing while waiting for the countdown. Just plain staring at the people who got so high, dancing and jumping around in front of the entrance with the loud techno music playing through the whole night.

As the deejay announced that we are 5 minutes to 2009, everyone got even high. I prepared my camera with all the settings to snap the picture of the fireworks.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3....... 2.......... 1........... Happy New Year!!!



#03 But there isnt any sign of fireworks. Only endless confetti :( Damn disappointing. Sigh.

Not long later, we headed home. And guess where we went the next day? Thean Hou temple!



#04 All of the sudden, my mum said she wants to go there. It was cloudy, drizzling and crowded. Not really comfortable.



#05 The Thean Hou temple.



#06 And colourful windmills are everywhere in the temple! :)



#07 I also ate on of my favourite snack, the dragon beard candy. It was very fresh and yummy! :)



#08 The crowd in the temple.



#09 My mama went to pray for those tilikan stick thingy. I dont know what is it called. Do you have any idea?



#10 The golden statue.



#11 Wishing candle. One for RM10. Very pretty :)



#12 And I'm very sure who ever who went to Thean Hou temple before, must have taken pictures with his/her Chinese zodiac sign! Haha. That's me and the dragon. Roar! I'm a dragon. i was having bad hair day though :(



#13 My tiger mama. Haha. Crouching tiger hidden dragon!!!!

Labels:

Comments on "Because its a new year!"

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (January 01, 2009 11:17 PM) : 

my blogs turn to GG.com after natalie posted!!!

 

Blogger Zer0said... (January 02, 2009 4:33 AM) : 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 04, 2009 10:15 AM) : 

happy 牛 year!!!

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (January 07, 2009 3:25 AM) : 

Happy Year 2009

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 07, 2009 10:12 AM) : 

sorry, i'm late but HAPPY NEW YEAR people!! :)

gin : why? what happened?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 08, 2009 2:11 AM) : 

vven : confirm not my fault U_U anyways, dragon beard candy here how much already! i wanted to eat in korea but at least 20pus per packet lor! Cause got show of dragon beard candy before they sell to you everytime pfft

must listen only can buy U_U

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 08, 2009 9:53 AM) : 

nat : i bought in the temple for Rm6 only. damn damn nice! nicer than those in shopping malls. but the price also char um dor one. haha.

 

post a comment