Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In these 12 months...

*this is a must post entry at every year end!*

01. I saw Jay twice.
Because he came twice to Malaysia early this year. Firstly, he had a promotional tour for this movie, Kung Fu Dunk, then he held his world tour concert here too! The promotional tour was just a so-so event because it was really tiring chasing him from noon to night, cause he had two sessions. Wahlau. Damn tired. His concert was far better. Muahahaha because I do not need to pack myself in the crowd with the rest of the people. I get to sit down comfortably and see Jay with nothing in front to block my view! Woohoo! And yes, you need to pay a BIG sum for that enjoyment. Keke. # # # #

02. I traveled to Taiwan.
The country that I always wanted to go, and I still want to go. Bi, let's go together. I miss the food there. Hehehe. It was a really really nice country that has GOOD FOOD. Almost everything there taste good. From snacks at the road side to food at the night market. And they have the best Oh Ah Mee Sua ever! Seriously, now I know why one of my friend gained so much weight after being in Taiwan just a couple of months. I dint stop eating when I was there too. Really! And also the pretty clothes there. Oh my! *Drools* # # # #

03. I had a brand new laptop, Donut!
This time, its for real! I've got a brand new laptop ever since god knows when. Perhaps after 5 years of using a big fat old laptop and also a second hand mini laptop? I am loving my laptop now. And its also a gift from my aunt! Thank you! #

04. I started an online business with my girls.
Hahaha. It was fun! We totally love the time we spent to shop, photo taking and picture editing. We even opened a booth once in college! Although we do not update as often as other blog shops do, cause we banyak busy, but do remember to drop by! My readers get discounts! ;p Click here and shop now!

05. I graduated...
... And received my diploma! Kekekeke. After 2.5 years, I finally finished my course, Mass Communication majoring Advertising in Taylor's College. Although my results arent as outstanding as some of my coursemates, ekhem, but I'm very satisfied with it already! Hahaha. I thought I might not do this well one lor. And I really miss you guys, peeps from college. Sigh. Pook Mei Yan, you still owe me a gathering. #

06. I found a job!
And still working in the same thing. Dont ask me what is it. You know I'll answer you, "I'm a secret agent!" or "I'm a housewife now!" Hahaha. I'll disclose it VERY soon, I hope :) Have been working since I finished classes on late May till now.

07. Sadly, I lost 2 family members in a row.
First, my uncle passed away. He was very healthy and hardworking all these while. All of the sudden, he fell sick early this year. He stopped working. Everything went worst and he stopped breathing this August. Then, my dearest grandpa. Same, he was healthy all these while till last year, we found out he had cancer. It was unacceptable. Till today, sometimes I still think that he is around, I want to call him over just to look after me and my brother as usual when our mum are out in town. I still want to eat his curry cooking. I miss you grandpa. Rest in peace. I'll always remember you. We'll stay strong :)

08. I've attended 3 major parties held by Nuffnang.
I missed their first birthday bash as it clashed with my Taiwan trip. But never, the other three, Nuffnang Wild "Live" Blogging Party, Nuffnang's Silent Halloween Party and Nuffnang Christmas Party were very very fun too! I enjoyed myself. Honestly, I did not attend such parties before I joined Nuffnang *shy* Love the theme they had but deep inside I wish in the future, there would be a Fairytale theme. Keke. I want to be a princess :) # # #

09. I had another camera.
Wow. I had a huge surprise during my birthday this year. My friends got me a brand new Canon Powershot E1. White colour, my favourite colour somemore. It was really a unforgettable one. I love surprises and this surprise was really an unexpected one! Oh my. Thank you my friends :) # #

Labels: ,

Comments on "In these 12 months..."

 

Blogger Jason Liohsaid... (January 01, 2009 2:10 AM) : 

Friends who bought you a E1 camera. -___-lll

If only my friends buy me just one lens, I would be glad enough.

 

Blogger Pookssaid... (January 01, 2009 11:27 AM) : 

i saw my name there. my FULL name. why put my full name there? mei yan will do. haha.. or your favourite- LILO.

lol. been busy lately. will make it up to you k? hehe..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 01, 2009 6:56 PM) : 

hey, i think your 2008 is great minus the lost of your family members. sorry about it.

think of the other happy things. 2009 will be a better year! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 01, 2009 10:02 PM) : 

happy 2009..and may you have more fun..

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (January 02, 2009 10:41 AM) : 

jasonmumbles: wah. ure lens more ex then her cam lo

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 02, 2009 11:53 AM) : 

jason : hehehe my friends are sweet :)

mei yan : hmmp! you know then good! but then i'm also kinda tied up by work lately too.

she : hopefully!

yatz : same to you too!

gin : hahaha true!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 04, 2009 10:14 AM) : 

i am jealous. i want to see him too! hope he is coming to malaysia again soon!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 07, 2009 10:16 AM) : 

jayfans : i can only get the privileges if he comes with some event companies. haha hope he'll be coming with the same one again.

 

post a comment