Thursday, September 18, 2008

Moonlight Resonance



I dont usually do show or movie reviews; maybe I got it from my bi who blogs about movies. And the show I'm gonna talk about today is now the oh-so-hot TVB drama which 90% of the Chinese in Asia, Australia and even Europe is watching now. I'm not the odd one. I watch this series every night, at sharp 0930pm on Astro On Demand channel 931. Sometimes I would watch the second, third and fourth round on the same episode. I'm not nuts but the series is really nice.

What is so nice about the series? First of all, the cast! Almost all the cast in the series are the BIG people in TVB. All pretty and handsome. And most importantly, their acting skills can kill. Especially Tavia Yeung. She's really good :) And the antagonist in the series, Michelle Yim made me really pissed of watching her in the series. I hate her hairstyle, I hate her make up, I hate her in the series. Why on earth there is such shameless lady. I will not expose the reason here for those who havent watch ;p

Secondly, something I really like about the series is that none of the episodes bore me. None of them. They seem to have something BIG in every episode. For instance, this episode may be talking about Tavia Yeung running out of home and the next episode will be exposing about the big secret relating to the previous incident. It is all relating and exciting. Haha.

Besides Tavia Yeung, another actor that I really like in the series is Raymond Lam. I never thought he looks this good before. I think he went for some facial treatment to make his face fairer. Haha. Besides acting in this series, he also contributed by singing one of the song for the drama. And I fell in love with the song already.



I have been looking up and down for the mp3 online (whoopsy!) and I finally did, plus the music video. Teehee.



And oh, Susanna Kwan (lor por) really did irritate me with her annoying actions and voice. But this song of hers is really nice! If you hear this song everywhere in town, dont be surprised. Its just someone watching the series. Hehe.

Why must you watch? Because... everyone is watching it? Haha. Not really but it is one of the reason too. You should watch because the story line, the settings is sort of close to reality besides that the father in the drama is a millionaire. A lot of the happenings in the drama actually reminded me a lot of the situations I encountered in my reality life. Such as the scene where Linda Chung's father left her family. Aww. It touched me. It bothered me.

I have been talking about this series to a lot of my family members, my friends and even my boss. And most of them will ask me one same question, "I cried man.. Did you?" If a guy can cry watching the series, what about me? Haha.

Tonight, Astro On Demand will be airing the 36th episode in Malaysia (Susu, you are slower! Hahaha!). 4 more episodes to go.. 2 last episodes will be airing back to back on this coming Sunday from 0800pm onwards.. But I dont want to stop watching :(

It seems that there should be more happening in the family, in the series. Like what's gonna happen to Moses Chan and Tavia Yeung? What about Louise Lee and Han Yu? Arent they going to patch again? Will Michelle Yim and Kate Tsui die?! Hahahaha. What do you think is going to happen in the coming soon episodes? Which character do you like the most in this series? I cant wait to watch the new episode!!

Hello? Dont know what I'm talking about? Watch this trailer and you might want to start watching this series too, before its too late!



Astro dint pay me for this anyway. Just watch it!



p/s : Click here for more movie's comments and critics :)

Labels:

Comments on "Moonlight Resonance"

 

Blogger Zainisaid... (September 18, 2008 8:37 PM) : 

super nice soundtrack vvens!

give me the same goosebumps when first time hearing lao shu ai da mi.


super thnx!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 19, 2008 12:31 AM) : 

hey! i'm watching the drama series too. I'm a little slower. watching episode 32 only. i hate kar mei to the maximum!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 19, 2008 12:25 PM) : 

Moonlight Resonance is so damn exciting and nice one.. Can't stop watching. But you watch from TV so good, I watch it online. small screen :( Btw, I super love Raymond Lam, he is like so handsome, can't stop drooling. Haha.. The drama is gonna finish soon and I will miss them.. Haha..

 

Blogger ST.chensaid... (September 19, 2008 1:33 PM) : 

sigh i accidentally read the ending in a magazine...so i know wats gonna happen already. spoilers =(
but i will still watch it! its the only thing i look forward to everyday, haha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 19, 2008 2:22 PM) : 

u gonna crazy edi lar.. go see doctor arr!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 19, 2008 4:01 PM) : 

zaini : both the tracks are very very nice!!! :)

she : ooh Cammie did pissed me off too. but I think she'll turn into a new leaf later.

peggy : buy the dvd lar!!! why dont subscribe to AOD. super syok!

sa!nt : which magazine is that?!!?!?! i do not want to read it! hahaha. and yeah, i look forward to the series everyday too. 4 more episodes to go...

booppi : going already :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 19, 2008 11:52 PM) : 

why is everyone watching this? hmmn maybe i should start watching before its too late to catch up with the others too.

 

Blogger 孤单的孩子said... (September 20, 2008 8:27 PM) : 

haha...u hav subscribe astro on demand arr...haha..i never subscribe coz mum say too expensive liao..plus actual cost

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 21, 2008 1:17 AM) : 

apparently ka mei will turn good... but i think that's not realistic enough ... she's so evil!!! ... and i heard that yu so chao ends up with ling B again... but i don't know... as you said, i'm slower =p ... hahaha...

btw while other people's most hated character is either ka mei, sa yi, or hung yi ... my most hated character is ah yuen... i don't know why, he just BUGS me so much... like so useless lahhh!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 21, 2008 9:42 AM) : 

jess : oh yeah! you really should!! :)

孤单的孩子 : i think its okie cause i unsubscribed the sports channel for AOD. HAHAHA.

susan : Linda Chung is with Lam Fung i think.. Just because of the hong yi.... yeah. she's damn evil lar the Kate. and weh, sometimes I think Linda Chung is annoying in the series, too weak lar her character, very miserable and keep crying one. ahahaha

THE SHOW IS ENDING TONIGHT!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 24, 2008 8:39 PM) : 

ooh yes !!! I lurve that song that raymond sang !!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 25, 2008 1:47 PM) : 

yasmine : i love the song tooo....

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 29, 2008 8:59 AM) : 

You write very well.

 

post a comment