Sunday, August 10, 2008

Because I love perler beads

One of the reasons why am I not blogging as often is because I'm so addicted to making perler beads! I first saw perler beads accessories during my Taiwan trip in March 2008. I thought they were very very cute but I had no idea what they were and I did not buy even a single of them. They were really cute. Then, I started to see this trend here in KL recently. Everywhere, bazaar and the internet. Everyone is making and selling them and yet, I have no idea what and how and why and where, I know nothing about them. Then I finally bought my very first piece online from Miut miut.

Then coincidently, I found out that one of my very good friend, Puiyeen knows how to do it and it was during the time where I started to plan for my Envelopes! And so, I asked if she could supply us and she agreed! But I'm still not satisfied. I keep bugging her and asked her how she did it. Hahaha. Damn annoying. And for her bring kind, she lend me her stuffs and taught me how to do it. Since then, I'm addicted to it already. Besides the designs that she supplied, I added my own designs for sale too!

You see lar...



#01 I've got a jug of designs!!



#02 My favourite design, the camera made by Puiyeen.



#03 The oh-so-classic floopy disk.



#04 Music notes!



#05 The white bunny and the act cute me. Hahaha.



#06 Cupcake and chocolate sundae. Yummy!



#07 Somewhere over the rainbow... * My eyeliner got problem* :(



#08 One complicated design, the bubblegum dispenser! I dint came up with this idea myself, I referred it from someone else. And I'm loving it!



#09 SUSHI!!!!



#10 I've got a tooth ache! :( Really, my wisdom tooth is killing me.



#11 And hey, how can I forget about The Envelopes! :) :) :)

And ya, all these are for sale. For more details about my perler beads accessories please click here!!! SUPPORT SUPPORT!! :)



p/s : The ants are still in my room man. I wanna cry already!

Labels:

Comments on "Because I love perler beads"

 

Blogger hoshistellasaid... (August 11, 2008 9:41 AM) : 

I suggest u get an ant chalk.

 

Blogger Zainisaid... (August 11, 2008 5:30 PM) : 

oh madness.super multi cute photos evriwhere.

can die wan dis post.=)


heh.

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (August 11, 2008 6:30 PM) : 

Sorry, I'm very broke T_T

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 11, 2008 6:39 PM) : 

hahaha. those are cute! checked your page already! ^^

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 11, 2008 11:20 PM) : 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reserve the rainbow one for meeeeeee! How much is it? I'd die to have that.... So cute!!! Hhehehee

 

Blogger 孤单的孩子said... (August 12, 2008 8:48 PM) : 

tat thing so cutie... -)

 

Blogger melissasaid... (August 14, 2008 9:04 AM) : 

hi! i was google for perler beads suppliers and i was wondering where did you get yours? a friend of the states introduced it to me so now i'm hunting around kl for it and i just can't seem to find it to stock up. hope you can advise.

email: melissawsh@gmail.com

thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 15, 2008 6:35 PM) : 

hoshistella : ant chalk? anyways, i kinda found where they are already... from my aquarium *_*

zaini : hahahaha can die?

simon seow : bong chan when you are filled in! hehehehe.

she : thank you!

andrea : sold to you! coming to you this monday. hehehehe.

gu dan the hai zi : thank you so much! hehe.

melissa : i do not know where to find the beads supplier too. i got them from ikea :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 23, 2008 11:46 AM) : 

Oh man... I really miss those bead-y creations! They're iron-ons right?

 

Blogger Syazanasaid... (December 06, 2010 1:52 AM) : 

hey gal..
jz found ur blog while i was looking for fuse beads...
teach me how to create those designs of urs...look so cute..
got 1 design in my mind...but still wondering how to create it using those beads..
teach me..... :D

 

post a comment