Sunday, July 27, 2008

Because there are ants in my room

Sounds dirty? Well not really actually. Haha. not trying to cover up my backside but I love to keep my room clean but recently, I realize that there are ants in my room. One is normal. Two is normal but following by three, four, five, six ants in a row is not normal. Grr. There must be something in my room that attracts the ant. I hate to see ants crawling on my table, round and round my laptop and stuffs.

And so, I went around my room to look for the cause. But I dint get to find it. Then, I went to my cupboard where sweet stuffs where hidden in there to check whether is that the cause of the ants living in my room with me :(



#01 My funny funny collections....



#02 Of M&M's and random candies with cute packaging!

Hahaha. So its not very surprising to see ants in my room also BUT I cleaned all these wrappers before I keep them in this big box. I even sealed them weh. How did the ants came by? By anyway, since I had to take them out therefore I decided to snap a few pictures of my collection to share it with you guys. Hahaha. I wanna show off a bit ;p



#03 Some M&M's dispenser, Qoo soft drinks collection and Jay Chou on Pepsi and Capico crackers collection. I have got more but very very lazy to take them out.



#04 The empty, only packaging M&M's I collected since ages. I had to empty them or not you will see worms in the chocolate when you open up the very next time.



#05 The new collections of special flavors sold on special occasions. I havent get them emptied. Lazy. But no ants!!!! Confirm!



#06 Have got a gigantic one but I
berat hati to eat them up :(



#07 I love colourful things....



#08 My colourful chocolate tubes.

I've got more to share but a bit lazy already. And I'm running out of time. I am very very geram now. I want to look for it but I'm in a hurry to work now. ISH. But weh, nice or not my collections? HAHAHAHA.

Cioaz for now. See you.

Labels:

Comments on "Because there are ants in my room"

 

Blogger Zainisaid... (July 27, 2008 11:19 PM) : 

u're such a sweet junkie.oh,pardon the pun.







heh.

 

Blogger KKsaid... (July 28, 2008 12:05 AM) : 

not only antz, "siew keong' also got leh..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 28, 2008 9:52 AM) : 

hahahaha no wonder got ants la! i like your chocolate tube collections. nice nice!

 

Blogger urban closetsaid... (July 29, 2008 1:01 PM) : 

Hi girl...
more cothes and dresses now pls visit us:
http://urbancloset08.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger 孤单的孩子said... (July 29, 2008 7:57 PM) : 

wow....your hav so so many M&M's candies...hmm...y u wanna keep them ler....u dont feel tat very dirty mer....tat y can attract so many friend(ant)...haha... -)

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (July 29, 2008 11:45 PM) : 

So sweet... (pun intended)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 30, 2008 12:49 AM) : 

what is the flavour in the pink packet of your picture 5? i've never seen a pink packet before!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (July 30, 2008 11:01 AM) : 

zaini : ehh. i thought the pun was good! hehe.

life is fun : NO! my room got no roaches one okie :( very clean. i swear.

she : the choco tubes are nice right. i havent see any new ones yet though.

孤单的孩子 : they are clean. i open, eat them, clean the package by washing and seal them up one lor. very clean. hehehehe.

simon seow : haha so many puns.

karen : i think its berry flavour. i havent try it. its for a breat cancer event also.

 

post a comment