Monday, June 2, 2008

The Long Waited Video

Do you remember about me blogging about the 24 hours shoot of music video early this year? You may click here to refresh your mind!

So do you remember it now? Haha.

I've finally watched the video. And I think its funny; I meant me. Omg. Do you want to watch it? Haha. I cant post the video here because it could not be found in youtube and I could not upload it. All I have is just a link.
Click, watch and tell me what do you think about it. Hahaha.

Edit : You can only watch the video from the link if you have Quick Time player. Sorry :(

Labels:

Comments on "The Long Waited Video"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 02, 2008 1:18 PM) : 

wow! nice video. you're good. hahaha but i dont understand the song and the lyrics. haha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 02, 2008 1:45 PM) : 

whoosh...spotted! failed haahaahh

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 03, 2008 10:51 PM) : 

are those tears real???? omg

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 07, 2008 10:31 AM) : 

what a happy sounding song for such a depressing video o_o

thick framed glasses ftw!!
your acting was alright, but i think the lady by the washing machine cried the best XD haha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 07, 2008 12:11 PM) : 

karen : haha you can google for it. hehe.

clive : alah. i never fail anything actually. hehe.

anonymous : they are real leh.

george : minus me, the punk guy, the old man and the pregnant lady, everyone else was actress leh. and i thin the best crier was the "prostitute" hehehe.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 20, 2008 9:59 AM) : 

vven dear,
have the link been removed??

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 22, 2008 6:27 PM) : 

van : i have reposted it! :)

 

post a comment