Monday, May 26, 2008

That 35 Days


Click here for original size.

And these were how I looked everyday for the last 35 days. Column one to column seven represents Monday to Sunday respectively and row one to row 5 represents weeks. And throughout the 5 weeks, I had worn 4 same outfits twice, which are the black and white combination, grey tank, white plain tew and blue v neck tee (all twice). I dislike repeats but sometimes I have no choice. And with these pictures, I also noticed that my fringe are growing longer and longer from week to week. Hehehe. What else can I conclude from these pictures? Erm, my television are sometimes on and sometimes off. I usually took these pictures in the day time as you can judge from the sunlight behind me. All my smiles and the pouts are the same. I sometimes wear glasses for no special reasons. I dont like to tie my hair. And no matter what, I will still wear my not-so-pretty pendant. Haha :D

This is fun. Maybe you should try it too!


Edit : Here are my BFFs' work :D


Click here to view Chiam Carmen better. Hehehe.


Click here to see Mr. Kuah. Hahahahaha.

Labels:

Comments on "That 35 Days"

 

Blogger sheonsaid... (May 26, 2008 6:06 PM) : 

nice blog. nice photos. keep it up!!

hahaha....just blog hopped from quaintly. :)

cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 26, 2008 11:43 PM) : 

you're so pretty! and cute with glasses on!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 27, 2008 10:57 AM) : 

hhahaha so cute. i think u look better when your fringe is down. hehehe.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 27, 2008 10:26 PM) : 

wow that is very creative =D
by the way, you are very beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 28, 2008 1:38 PM) : 

hello?? what you mean friend's work? squeeeeeze me????

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhansaid... (May 28, 2008 1:46 PM) : 

yeah what you mean friend's work? squeeeze me too???

friends work? Mr. Kuah? I'm sooo freakkin pissed...

"better yet, i'm going to write you a comment. Dear Ms. Vivien Chou...I am a chinese boy in malaysia..."

hahaha anyways I still cant help but feel a little geli looking at mine...but its really funny all three of us!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 28, 2008 5:01 PM) : 

so sad =(
mr.kuah took my place...

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhansaid... (May 28, 2008 5:36 PM) : 

cindy - "dont worrry, I wonnntttt" :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 29, 2008 1:50 PM) : 

sheong : hi! thanks. thanks for dropping by.

susan : haha why sound abit lesbo. hahaha.

she : yeah cause my forehead has alot of pimples :(

lianne : i got the idea somewhere though. hehehe.

carmenc : huh? did i said something wrong?

jenhan : i'm a beautiful er... vanilla or whatever girl. hahahaha.

cindy : never will! faster buy a webcam. hehehe.

 

post a comment