Thursday, February 5, 2009

Because I love my skin



See how much I love my skin? Hahaha. The picture above is made to be perfect (yalar, photoshop-ed!) but in fact, my skin doesnt look like what you guys think it would be. They may look nice in pictures because we have photoshop and make up but if you do not have both of these, sigh. I'm afraid my readers get nightmares.

Major problems about my skin are like; sensitive to most of the facial products (My skin usually itches and go swollen. I cannot go for facial one! Damn sad), too dry and big pores cum damn lots of blackheads. And these gigantic pores and blackheads are not only on my nose but also on my cheek; the partial near to the nose. Maybe its caused by the blackhead peeling-off mask that I do regularly.

So what about people who doesnt own or know how to use Adobe Photoshop? No worries. I have got something to recommend you girls and guys :)

First of all,
The Garnier Pure Self Heating Sauna Mask.



So what does it supposed to do?
Well, this product works to remove impurities and excess sebum that can block your pores. Like said, it is able to keep your pores clean for seven days and therefore you'll only need to use this once a week. It's self-heating formula helps opens up the pores on your skin so that it can be deeply purified.



What does it contains?
The product contains natural ingredients of clays which are able absorb excess oils and zinc. They are known to regulate the skin. It also contains cucumber extract.



How do you use it?
Its as simple as ABC! Even easier than to cook the instant mee. Hahaha it actually rhymed ;p So anyway, similarly to cooking a packet of instant mee, this self-treatment takes you only 3 minutes, 3 minit, 3
fen zhong! All you need to do is apply the product on your face, particularly on the T-zone areas. The T-zone areas are the forehead, nose and chin. Leave it for 3 minutes (You can sit on the toilet bowl while reading magazine, please dont walk around your house because you might scare the others. Its blue weh) then rinse it. That's it!

So did it work on me?
After the treatment, my skin felt really fresh and tingly. Wee! And remember me saying that I have sensitive skin? I did not react to the mask at all! :D



Another product would be the
Garnier Pure A Anti Imperfection Scrub Wash.



So what does this supposed to do?
This scrub wash is developed to help fighting against the stubborn imperfection. It has the formula to tighten pores, regulate sebum, removing blackheads, and impurities. It also delays skin regreasing and helps to clear imperfection cum stopping them from popping up again! So say bye bye to black heads and greasy skin!



What is it made of?
It is made of Zinc and Salicylic acid for the anti bacterial side. It smells good :)



How do you use it?
Squeeze the liquid out from the tube and apply it on your face. But before that, make sure your face is cleansed. Then, gently massage the scrub mask. Remember to concentrate on your T-zone because that area seems to be the most stubborn area of our face's skin. Rub for about 2-3 minutes then rinse it thoroughly. That's it. If your skin is dry, I do advice that you apply some moisturizer on your skin :)

So did it work on me?
I'm happy to say YES! Once again, I'm really happy that my sensitive skin did not react to it. After 3 days of using it, the gigantic pores on my T-zone are now much smaller too although they are not entirely small yet. Soon I guess! Keke. And also, my skin is now less greasy. Damn happy okie.



Hehehehehehe. So what are you waiting for? Go get it now!! I cant wait to see my skin getting better and better. Muahahaha *evil*

Labels: ,

Comments on "Because I love my skin"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 05, 2009 10:44 AM) : 

wah garnier..i wan my skin to look better too T_T

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (February 05, 2009 11:58 PM) : 

babe.. try using nano happy clay scrub. it works well too. i happen to have sensitive skin as well. it works like wonder :P smooth skin and nano happy lmao!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 06, 2009 10:11 AM) : 

i'm currently using the scrub too. it works on me also but after usage, sometimes my skins peel

 

Blogger Lynnsaid... (February 06, 2009 9:43 PM) : 

I have blackheads on my cheek too!
Damn sad one T___T

Is it suitable for oily skin?

 

Blogger Joannesaid... (February 07, 2009 2:16 AM) : 

Yeah I used self heating mask too and I like the self heating effect hehe!

That scrub wash can reduce the size of the pores ar? must try dy haha!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 08, 2009 10:56 PM) : 

Helloooo :)
Can you please tell me how you photoshop your pictures? The quality looks so good. Do you have a tutorial that may be useful? XD

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 09, 2009 10:15 AM) : 

yatz : take care, garnier ;p

abby : ahahaha. girls will be very happy when they have nice skins right!

ruby : hmmn, try not to scrub to hard during cleansing and apply moisturizer after that too!

lynn : yes it it :) mine is sensitive!

jiayi : hhaha yaya go try!

anonymous : haha hi! sorry i dont have any tutorials. hmmn. the only thing i always do in PS is that i adjust the levels. try that!

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (February 11, 2009 3:48 AM) : 

So young also need mask meh.

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (February 11, 2009 7:26 PM) : 

stoopid girl!! can u please update ue blog more ah.. cis

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 12, 2009 11:10 AM) : 

simon : need to take care since young, plus im not that young already also. aih.

gin : HAHAHA. soon la! :)

 

post a comment