Friday, April 25, 2008

Girls, makeups & camwhoring

I have been reading blogs, girls' blogs that have posts ranting about the make ups they do and the procedures. I also want to post something like that! Hahahahaha.

And normally the we will start by posting our picture before makeups! Beware!!!!



#01 This is me without anything on my face. Naked face. Oh ew. Look at my eyes :( I think I need a cosmetic surgery, getting my eye lids done. So ugly that I cant even smile infront of the camera. Haha.



#02 I'm just too tired to put on eye lid stickers everyday. It actually hurts each and everytime i stick and peel them off ::( But I haveno other choices now.



#03 Once I'm done with sticking on the sticker, I continue by drawing my brows. A little bit at the front and at the end. Then after that, I'll draw on my eyeliners. I cannot not draw it. I'm so dependent on my eyeliner because it can helps me to hide the sticker, sometimes. Hehehe.



#04 Why my eye so scary one?!!?



#05 Then depending on my mood, if I'm happy and not in a hurry, I'll put on mascara :)I like to make my lashes dark and long. But one thing, I do not like to curl them.

Oh well, that's about it actually! Hahaha I do not put on concealer beacuse when I do, they will be quite obvious in pictures that are taken with flashes. I do not put on foundation. I do not put on blusher, unless I look very pale and that I'm going for some formal events. I do not put on lip gloss or lip balm because I will end up eating them. Hhahahahaha. I put a lot of attention to my eyes. I think they are the most important features to be drawn nicely. Hehe. But I also dont put on eye shadow because I dont have any ;p



#06 Although the differences are not a lot and obvious, but at least I felt more confident and comfortable. Can smile already.



#07 My make up drawer :)



#08 And these are the most important ones plus the eye lid sticker. Hehe. Did you know, I really feel much better after make ups. Shit. I am now so dependent on the make ups already. I dont think I can go out without them. Of course not to the extent that places I go like the market, or anywhere else that is not appropriate for make up lar.

See lar, after make up can camwhore already!!!



#09 Playing with the fan beside me. Oh well, my smile a bit awkward here. Hahaha.



#10 I was also trying to camwhore with my guitar, Monkey but I failed. Its very hard for me to camwhore in the same small frame with the big Monkey. Sigh.



#11 Unless I cut away myself like this. And why is my leg so black in colour ah!?



#12 Oh yeah, count how many strings does Monkey has. Only 5!! How to play?! That is why I am playing with Carmen's for the whole week. And I named it King Kong. Hahahahaha.



#13 And lastly, my favourite picture because I looked very emo. Hahahaa.


And no matter how good I look in these pictures (I dint photoshop my face, just the colours), remember how I look before this! ;p




MUAHAHAHHAHA.

Labels:

Comments on "Girls, makeups & camwhoring"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 25, 2008 11:13 PM) : 

i havent seen that face since 2005?

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (April 26, 2008 12:19 PM) : 

HAHAHA cindy's comment omg.

eh you remind me of Mary kate olsen in that #10 pic! with the pose and pout aiyoyo so cute.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 26, 2008 6:55 PM) : 

picture #13 looks like some MTV screen shot. nice!

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (April 26, 2008 8:25 PM) : 

vvens without make up look like your younger cousins! Hehe!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 26, 2008 10:23 PM) : 

that's the power of make-up!!!! .. could make one's eyes look bigger and more attractive =D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 27, 2008 12:10 AM) : 

eh ur pic without makeup is cute lah maybe because one eye is without double eye you really look like a small girl so cutee!! :D

do you use those eyelid glue thing? @@ i dunno but my fren's mom she just wear her eyelid sticker to sleep. do you even need to wear it out? @@

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (April 27, 2008 11:40 PM) : 

lenglui.. try eyes putti. its eyelids glu. not so painful like the stickers ^^

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 28, 2008 12:52 PM) : 

cindy : you still wanna see that face now?

alea : got that cute or not! hahaha.

anonymous : thank you :)

grace oon : hahahaha younger you mean ;p

christina_yy : yes yes yes! cannot agree more.

phooisze : hahaha cannot lar i dont like my eyes being like that. i tried glue but it dint work. i wear it whenever i'm going out. when i'm sleeping or when i'm at home i just leave them like that. vrey painful weh.

abcchin : i tried but failed. it was very very painful too cause that part of my eye lid "siong" already :(

I NEED SURGERY. hahaha.

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (August 24, 2015 5:05 AM) : 

hola ustedes son muy lindas

 

post a comment