Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nothing To Do

I had another commercial shoot for Astro last Saturday and Sunday. And that means I worked for the whole week and I felt kinda worn out now. Very very tired but its still okay if something would not have happened on me. Let me tell you what is it later. Damn sad. And anyway, here is a very heavy picture post of the shoot, Astro - Nothing to do.



#01 For the first time, they used Carrot Films' office as the set for shoot.



#02 The guy who took the son's role in the commercial. I dint have good shoots of him because we have limited space to stand. Haha.



#03 The next Sunday morning, freaking 5am at Batu Caves.



#04 Yes, the sky in the morning, it actually tells you what kind of wheather is it going to be in the afternoon - SUNNY!



#05 The 5000th picture I took with my camera. The props at set with a very good natural retro mood.



#06 Cindy looks like she camwhore here but no, I took this picture and I like it because it seemed like plus some very professional extras behind. Hehe.



#07 The cave which I've never been to. And wanted to go at least once.



#08 The sunrise I captured from my right hand side ;p



#09 The clapper boy and the pretty green field.



#10 Zoomed in. Astro CNY "Nothing To Do". Man, I really have nothing to do throughout the whole day except for taking pictures.



#11 The crew and the tree.



#12 Ugly me, who was sweating like a pig with the props I found at set, the Chinese Ghost Umbrella. Muahaha.



#13 Me holding the shootboard with my colleague, Azim.



#14 And the umbrella looks like a flower here.



#15 Another colleague of mine from Shanghai, Apple. She filmed Jay Chou before she came to Malaysia lor! Very jealous.



#16 The main talent of the commercial, Uncle Chen.



#17 And most of the time, this is what I did. I'm uncle's manual fan. *_* Must make sure he is always in good condition and good looking lor. Cannot fan too hard also, later his hair will get messy.



#18 The director and his camera assistants.



#19 Again, the director cum camera man, Gavin Liew who came from HongKong.



#20 Cindy Liew, who might happened to be his relative ;p



#21 From the left, Dee the casting manager, Sam the wardrobe stylist and Yuen the make up artist who made me vomit blood for most of the time while talking to him.



#22 The crew again, form another angle.



#23 The art department guys who prepared themselves in garbage bags rain coats for the raining scene.



#24 And here comes the artificial rain.



#25 The water provider. Hehe.



#26 And there ends the second scene of the commercial, the outdoor scene at Batu Caves.



#27 And this is what I'm upset of. I'm totally burnt by the sun. LOOK AT MY UGLY SUN TAN. Omg. Omg. Very ugly already. How to wear sleeveless clothes? Can anyone teach me how to be fair again? :( :(



#28 Althought we're exhausted after the first scene, but we need to still carry on. It's 1pm and we are left with 2 more scenes and locations.



#29 The third location, Bukit Bintang's old chinese restaurant after the office and Batu Caves. And my camera's batteries started to die because I forgotten to charge them. Stupid me.



#30 The location manager Sun, production assistant Jojo and production manager Azim.



#31 Uncles in the restaurant having some coffee. But actually the coffee cups are empty ;p



#32 The 16mm film.



#33 And the backlight shot of Cindy at Bukit Bintang. The shooting there was fast. It ended like 3 hours later and we headed to Salak South, the last destination of the day.



#34 The house at somewhere hidden in Salak South.



#35 And that old house has very very good feng shui and scenary.



#36 And a last picture I took before my camera died is a picture of the old talents in the room :)


And I freaking reached home at 2am. I worked 23 hours straight without sleep for the very first time. Hahaha. I felt proud of myself man. Hahahaha. Damn tired now. I need to rest. Remember to check out the commercial 1 month from now on Astro's chinese channels :)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Nothing To Do"

 

Anonymous Peggysaid... (January 02, 2008 4:44 PM) : 

Maybe you can use whitening lotion, cause if your skin is dark and cause by sun it will eventually become whiter when u use it. Try Nivea maybe.. :)

 

Anonymous shesaid... (January 02, 2008 8:08 PM) : 

i like picture #04 and walau! your hands, kelian lar.

 

Anonymous Benghansaid... (January 02, 2008 11:12 PM) : 

Interesting ...

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 02, 2008 11:27 PM) : 

Vitamin C helps you get fairer...Take more oranges, limes and citrus fruits!

 

Blogger Chong Su Ann, Ivianesaid... (January 03, 2008 6:37 AM) : 

eeee... interning is so much of fun! i should have gone to a production house instead of an event company!! :( :(

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 03, 2008 12:13 PM) : 

peggy : nivea? haha okie! i'll go get one in the supermarkets this weekend. thanks!

she : yala. the sun tan is ugly.

benghan : yupe. its very interesting and tiring.

anonymous : you sure that works?

iviane : haha lucky i dint choose ad agency then. hehehe.

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (January 04, 2008 12:57 AM) : 

omg you know azim? he's working at carrots too? haha small world! tell him i miss his round belly wtf.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 04, 2008 11:52 AM) : 

alea haha yeah. he told me he knows you earlier. hahaha. okie. i'll let him know ;p

 

post a comment