Monday, December 31, 2007

In these 12 months...

01. I've worked in Triangel Jewellery @ Plaza Damas.
I worked there for 8 months since February 2007 and decided to leave the job because there were too many dramas happening in it and I think I was worth more than the pay they gave. Seriously. I never had free weekends for 8 months. Imagine. And my pay could not even cover my daily expenses. However, I cannot deny that I've met a new good friend, Joyee :)

02. I've got a laptop.
Although its not a new one but I'm glad that I've one. Thanks to my lovely cousin. With it, no more arguments (I mean less) with my brother and more time in my room. I dislike spending so much time in his room. Muahahahaha.

03. I've travelled to Kuching for the very first time.
Yes. I'm a Malaysian who stays only in the area I'm now. I've not travelled to places like Redang, Terengganu bla bla bla. Only a few like Malacca, Penang, Ipoh and Kuantan. And the objective of going to Kuching is to work. I had no time to have fun there at all. Damn sad.
#

04. I've got a new camera!!!
Okie, one good thing I earn from working in Triangel is to get to buy myself a brand new camera. Yes, I still insist that the pay is bloody low but I worked my ass off and I worked full time during the month of June to buy this okie. I love my camera to bits.
#

05. I've run Project Phunk with my fellow team mates, The Phunkers.
This is part of my college assessment to run a charity project. Project Phunk was the name that represents, Providing Hospis Understanding and Kare. I had fun during the project. I was assigned to take pictures throughout the whole event, have the official blog, design this and that. BUT I was terribly upset with the marks given by the lecturer who cant even recognise his students who worked. I bloody did so many things and got only 35/50 and my team mate from the same department who did not contribute, not to say nothing at all but not event 10% of my effort and score 40/50. And when I inform this to my lecturer, he asked me one question that left me speechless, "WHO ASK YOU TO DO SO MANY THINGS!?" Enough said. Overall, no regrets for what I've done. I still like it minus HIM :)
# # #

06. Had the first SSGians' reunion.
This is one night that I enjoyed a lot. I get to see lost friends ever since we graduated from high school. Damn. Meeting them back after 2 years, the feeling is great. I really love my high school friends. I hope we can have another one in 2008 :)
#

07. I've got my blog a domain!
Yes yes yes yes yes. I've got a domain and web hosting for my blog but I'm still stuck with blogger. Muahahahahahaha. Noob mar.

08. My work appeared in The Star Rage.
I like taking pictures and it definitely feels great when people actually look at them and tell me that they are nice. Full page of the front page somemore. Damn proud. YAY!
#

09. I've joined the best production house, Carrot Films for internship.
This is like one of my best working experience although I'll receive no pay. During this two months, I've joined the crew in 2 shoots which are Castrol and Astro. We'll have another MTV shoot next month. Wow. It is fun having my internship training there. Really :) #

10. Last but not least, I've got a car!
This time, it is no joke. It was a gift from someone which is not so convenient to be disclosed here. I'm very happy! Finally, my long-wanted gift is here :) #

Labels: ,

Comments on "In these 12 months..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 01, 2008 10:43 AM) : 

seems like you had a good year! hope u will have a better one this year :)

happy new year!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 01, 2008 1:38 PM) : 

hey, i havent congratz you for getting a new car! hahaha happy for u!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 01, 2008 9:14 PM) : 

she : thank you. same to you too! :)

karen : haha thanks.

 

Blogger Jacqkie Rowena said... (January 04, 2008 8:51 AM) : 

seems like a good year.

BUT he said "who asked you to do so many things?" is freaking stupid of him. ergh.

 

post a comment