Sunday, December 9, 2007

In The Carrot Stall #04

I know that my blog is growing spider webs because of my laziness. But besides being lazy to update my blog, I'm actually quite busy with work that inculded internship and weekend jobs at supermarkets. Very tired. No rest at all.


Day 16
I've got a new colleague. She's an assistant director from Shanghai. Quite a nice girl to approach because she has tons of stories about her shooting experiences to tell me. And before she came to Malaysia, her last shot was with Jay Chou!!!!! I damn jealous okay. And she also showed me that commercial of Jay Chou. Very cute! You'll never get to watch it here.

And my task for the day was, video download and compilation and online research for shooting's props references.

Day 17
As the shooting date is getting nearer, we had more things to do. That Tuesday, I was assigned to do the checklist for tools we need during the shooting day. There's quite a lot of things to check, which are like the camera box, production box and first aid kid. And for those stationery which are not available in the boxes, I was to order them through fax. At first, I thought tools in the production box would be things like director's chair, video tape and bla bla bla. But things inside were actually, cups, plates, plastic forks and spoon, tissue papers, garbage bags and man more. Haha. Out of my expectation.

Day 18
As the the following day, there was NOTHING to do at all. Seriously. Just print pictures lor. Print pictures my colleague took on recce. What is recce? Recce is the process of going to the location and see whether its okay for a commercial shooting. A new word! :)

Day 19
That day, the talents of the up-coming commercial, Castrol came to the production house for wardrobe fitting. I was assigned to take care of the clothes, let them wear and just look after it lar. Then again, compile and print the pictures of the talent in the clothes.

Day 20
I watched ANTM cycle 9 during work because I was given no task. I was very very very happy that Bianca was eliminated. I want Heather :( And right after I finished my favourite TV show, I was called to a meeting with the director for the commercial, Henry Ooi. You can click here to see his work :) He's a very nice guy I would say.


And I just realised that I havent been taking any pictures, not even did I on my camera for the whole week. Sorry. No pictures in this entry ;p

Labels:

Comments on "In The Carrot Stall #04"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 09, 2007 6:28 PM) : 

Oh, I love Heather. She is just so pretty and unique.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 09, 2007 8:26 PM) : 

peggy : omg i love her to bits like how much i love michelle babin from cycle 7. omg. they are the only girls who made me cried when they were eliminated man :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 10, 2007 11:35 AM) : 

hahahaha. its rare for you to not post any pictures.. ;p

 

Blogger pinkpausaid... (December 13, 2007 2:54 AM) : 

i superrrrrrrrrr hate bianca. she's damn arrogant. and i like heather but i dont think she deserves to be in the top 3 :(

i like chantal and jenah. i also liked the girl with short hair - janet i think, but she left so early. and i actually thought lisa was going to win this cycle but then she was eliminated O_O

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 15, 2007 10:23 AM) : 

karen : yeah lar, rare to me too.

pinkpau : i was so glad when bianca was eliminated lor!! very happy. i really like heather too, and jenah too. hahaha. chantal, i dont think she's really that strong to be ANTM but why saleisha :(

 

post a comment