Saturday, December 1, 2007

Drinking Carrot Juice #03

And during the 3rd week of my internship, I did more than before. Yay!

Day 11
I was having monday's blue. And well, I was given no task and during the whole day I was surfing the internet reading blogs and even watching videos in youtube. Was very very bored. Oh! I did some photostating as well. Boring!

Day 12
Today we did nothing more than video complilation. Die die bored.

Day 13
WEE! I looked for shooting locations, called them up for details and permission for shooting and lastly, went to the place to take pictures or references. Haha. I felt very happy that I can go out of the office to do the task given. Hehe. The place I went was a Buddhist Monastery @ Brickfields and these are the pictures I took there.



#01 The temple, Maha Vihara Buddhist Monastery at Brickfields.



#02 Part of the temple, it was a sunny day that day and thats why the sky is so pretty :)



#03 Another part of the temple.



#04 And they had got alot of rabbits at the garden. The rabbits were free from cage. Very cute and very obedient. :)



#05 They were not afraid of me even when I'm so near to them.



#06 There were alot of pretty flowers too. White hibiscus!



#07 And also PINK hibiscus too.



#08 And some very nice blue flowers too. The colour damn nice.


Day 14
I called up more locations, downloaded more video clips for complilation and also take pictures of product for references too.



#09 And during lunch, we went The Curve for McDonald.

Day 15
More video complilation and also, attended the 2nd pre-production meeting of the upcoming commercial that we are going to shoot next month. Muahahahahaha.

And that's all for this week. A little less boring but still bored week. I'm looking forward for more!!!!!!

Labels:

Comments on "Drinking Carrot Juice #03"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 02, 2007 9:21 AM) : 

haha its good that you have more things to do?

and nice pictures taken. i like the mcd shoot ^^

 

Blogger jiayoong.said... (December 02, 2007 6:16 PM) : 

i've been there before. the lady caretaker is really nice. =3

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 03, 2007 12:04 PM) : 

wow. you're going to have a shoot soon? want to know more about it!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 04, 2007 6:55 PM) : 

she : haha yeah i hope there is more things to do in the future. hehe.

jiayoong : really? havent got the chance to talk to them yet.

karen : haha yeah. okie!! stay tuned :)

 

post a comment