Saturday, November 24, 2007

Eating Carrots #02

And more updates plus pictures about my internship life! :)

Day 06
I did nothing more than videos complying and researches on directors for the clients. Although its a small task, but it took me the working hours to download the videos online. And oh! I learnt the trick to "steal" videos that are un-download-able. Muahahaha.

And guess what occupied me while downloading the videos - it's Cindy's new toy, Sony Album T that has one of the coolest function in a camera, the smile shutter. I love this function because smiles never get fake and un-natural in pictures anymore!



#01 The very pretty white camera. She's got more than the camera when she purchased it. She's got so many freebies like 2 Rynn Lin's concert ticket, one ODM watch and many more..



#02 The very cool smile shutter function. I wonder if there's going to have a new function for the ladies - the pout shutter like this;



#03 So called pout shutter. Muahahahaha. Cute what, not meh?


Day 07
It was a boring day continuing with more videos compilation. :(

Day 08
It was also a boring day with nothing to do and I took some pictures with Cindy's camera.



#04 My bling bling shoes and 1/4 of Cindy's.



#05 Cindy's oh-so-pink Sony laptop and mouse together with our water bottles. Mine is the orange one.



#06 My colleagues who did not look into the camera.


Day 09
Well, that Thursday I did cuttings and scanning. It was boring. I did video compilation again.

Day 10
I fell sick. I was having headache, coughs and flu. But that day, I was happy that I could join the very first pre-production meeting of our up coming commercial shooting for Castrol :) Oh, and I looked for shooting locations again. This time, I was supposed to look for monastery, call them up and ask about it.

I took pictures on that day too.



#07 My work space again; with my oh-so-big-and-pink bag!



#08 My notebook which has a very cute cover; doodles!



#09 And a picture of our national flower, hibiscus during my lunch hour :)

Labels:

Comments on "Eating Carrots #02"

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (November 24, 2007 10:50 PM) : 

OMG I'm so jealous with Cindy!

The new Sony cam, the PINK sony VAIO!!! AAAAAAaaaaaahhhhh~

*jealous*

=P

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 25, 2007 1:26 PM) : 

haha pout shutter? lol.

and nice flower! :)

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (November 25, 2007 7:21 PM) : 

what does the smile shutter do?
haha i want that pout shutter! i'll ace it in a second wtf.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 26, 2007 9:30 AM) : 

i am soooo interested with tht album t cam but i dun understand wht it means by SMILE DETECTION apuh tu? when u smile it snaps automatically?! @@

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 26, 2007 10:57 AM) : 

grace : dont need to be jealous, i thought you have a new camera too.

she : yeah. pout pout and pout. =3

alea : snap pictures automatically when it sense a smile on your face! :)

phooisze : oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you've got it.

 

Blogger pinkpausaid... (November 26, 2007 11:44 AM) : 

wtf vvens dont bluff me where got camera can detect smile and snap automatically one!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 26, 2007 9:23 PM) : 

pinkpau : hahahaha. serious one!!!! i played with it and it was fun and amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiingly, functioning very well! ahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 27, 2007 2:43 PM) : 

so there is such thing as smile shutter? that's very cool! gonna try it out soon.

 

post a comment