Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Eating Carrots #01

And I have been eating Carrots for more than 1 week already. But it seems very unhappening throughout the first week of my internship in Carrot Films. Half of the crew are still in Moscow for a shot and left not more than 10 people in the office. Oh! Cindy and I were the only girls in the office and also the only ones who dont smoke in the office.

We are here as production assistants but currently there is no specified jobs for us to follow and these are what we did for the pass 5 days;

Day 01
Watch all the advertisement clips produced by the production house. It was very interesting in the begining but after an hour, we are both dead bored. Usually people skips advertisements right! Haha. And we also reviewed the website, reading up the history and background of the company and also get to know about the people in the company.

Day 02
We were given small task. We were asked to look for advertisement shooting location online based on their requirements. I took hours and hours to do that. Its not as simple as I thought it would be.

Day 03
I would call that day the boring-est day in the week. We basically did nothing except chatting in MSN, playing Facebook, surfing the net and bla bla bla. And I was doing the tortoise vector. Hahahaha. And that's all.

Day 04
At last we have more things to work on. I had to continue looking for shooting locations and besides that, we had to do research and lookings for wardrobe dressing. It is for the talents in a corporate video that we are shooting soon. It was fun and and they actually used our work in their presentation! YAY!

Day 05
And during this day, it was the client-presentation day when we need to present to them our story board of the video's story line, the finalised talents, the location and the wardrobe clothings. We did alot of preparation stuffs like doing the mounting board for presentation and that took us quite alot of time. But too bad, we were not in the meeting. When the people were in the meeting room, what I did was snapping pictures! Muahahahaha.



#01 Carrot Films, nice logo :)



#02 The awards they have and they said this is only 1/3 of the ones they won. Wow!



#03 And one of the biggest awards among is the Best Production House they won for 3 years straight!



#04 This is my very dull workspace on the first floor. Free seatings one.



#05 Me and my laptop. And the wireless connection here is better than my Streamyx at home man...



#06 And see who's sitting beside me...



#07 OOH! One of my BFF that shares the same birthday as I do, Cindy!



#08 Almost the whole building is green in colour, the exterior and the interior which is good for my eyes! Haha. And this is part of the office where they have small meetings.



#09 See! Another green lepak corner beside our office.



#10 This is the spraying-corner for us to prepare our mounting board for presentation. I actually like the place as its very inspiring. Its an old-school-turning-around-upwards-stairs by the way. I dont know how is it exactly called lar. Hahaha. I like the way they hang the things and the Celcom's spray thingy.



#11 The bored me who camwhored.



#12 And my very nice skirt plus my legs and sandals. Random.



#13 Lastly, a picture I snapped in the toilet because this is the most comfortable toilet I've used during work. Muahahaha..

Labels:

Comments on "Eating Carrots #01"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 20, 2007 8:52 PM) : 

wow! best production house? that's good that you get to do your training there. enjoy your internship! ^^

 

Blogger Zer0said... (November 20, 2007 10:23 PM) : 

Oo, i see alot of kancil awards. Looks like alot of fun!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 21, 2007 10:34 AM) : 

ooh the green lepak corner looks nice. hahaha. have fun there.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 21, 2007 8:31 PM) : 

she : yes! i'm in the best production house in Malaysia. :)

zero : they said that's not all. haha.

karen : ooh but we never lepak there before.. haha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 22, 2007 3:14 PM) : 

wuah nice office!! i prefer green.
lasttime my whole office orange..painful my eyes >.<

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 22, 2007 3:20 PM) : 

blue skin.Nice.btw.Where did u get those sandals?Real nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 22, 2007 8:40 PM) : 

clive : my whole room is orange leh!

jiyni : thank you! its from nose and also available in vincci.

 

post a comment