Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hello, Canon!




I'm happy. I'm excited. Because I've just bought my very first camera with my own money! I worked so hard for it ok! And I'm officially broke. :)



I really love this camera. I cant afford even betters one but I think this is just as good! And I shall give her a name, I like the name Conan the Canon. Hahahaha. Yes! Its a she because she will help me deliver tones of pictures, which are her babies. Yay!




I can also camwhore without mirrors already! I'm in love with it BUT at the same time, I feel bad to leave my Nikon............. :(

Labels:

Comments on "Hello, Canon!"

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (May 16, 2007 8:02 PM) : 

uh oh. more better pictures. and omg. the screen can flip! <3

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (May 16, 2007 10:19 PM) : 

vvens... leave ur Nikon to me... I'll take good care of her. PROMISE!
;)

 

Blogger Zer0said... (May 16, 2007 10:55 PM) : 

Niice. We can expect more awesomely pictures right>?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 17, 2007 12:31 PM) : 

very cool camera!! i want your nikon then! ;p

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 17, 2007 3:35 PM) : 

alea : i hope there are more better pictures! i'm not used to it yet.

alexiolim : hahaha someone booked it earlier than you! ;p

zero : i hope so too!

she : i dont want to give you ah! hahahahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 17, 2007 5:30 PM) : 

woah sot one! TEN mp! *__*" How much is it btw? 2500? @___@"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 17, 2007 7:06 PM) : 

Wah ... new camera!! *jealous* =P

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (May 17, 2007 7:11 PM) : 

phooisze : hahaha price doesnt base on the mp one! got one camera 20k only got 3 mp le..

karyn : nothing to be jealous about just work hard! and you can have it too :)

 

Blogger AaronWoolalasaid... (May 18, 2007 3:16 AM) : 

Eh, roughly how much? I want to buy a camera too! ^^

 

Blogger angelqiqisaid... (June 19, 2007 1:53 AM) : 

how much is this ah? so tempting! :(

 

post a comment