Monday, April 9, 2007

Back in Green & Yellow

I had a group presentation today for the subject, Media History and Law with my fellow classmates. We're supposed to present our assignment about Article 10 of Malaysian Constitution in traditional clothes! Formal clothes will do the same too. And the ever first outfit that came into my mind was the untouched green & yellow baju kurung for 2 years, I had in my wardrobe. It is my high school uniform! I wore it to college today for my presentation. Hahaha. That really makes me miss school and my friends that I havent been seeing for quite sometime.


My group, (from the left) Natalie, Jing Jing, Carmen, Mr. Indy, Cindy and I.



See how funny I look in it! Hahahaha. Some of my coursemates were even laughing at me for wearing a school uniform to college. OI! I find it quite fun lor! I suggest you fellow people who are in colleges now try this out! Haha.

Another group that has only one guy wearing a traditional outfit.


The girls' group. (From the left) Yinly, JiaYih, DanDan, Mr. Indy, Laura and Lilo.


Another group of girls from Indonesia.



And many more pictures.... with my friends because my camera died again. Sigh. I need a new camera badly. Seriously.


And my point is, I really miss wearing uniforms to school. I'm really sick of choosing clothes to wear every morning to college. I dislike wearing repeating outfits but I do not have alot of clothes to wear differently everyday. How I wish I can wear the uniforms once again. Come, any ex SSG-ians is going back to SSG for IU day or Sport's day? Let's wear the uniform back to school! I am serious! I am still keeping all my uniforms with me!



SERIOUS leh! I want to look like this again.....

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Back in Green & Yellow"

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (April 09, 2007 10:58 PM) : 

SSG PRIDE YAW! <3 i hate ssg uniform's fabric seriously. dah lah summore wear tudung. its like a heater.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 10, 2007 10:22 PM) : 

hey! i've nver seen such combination of colours on school shirt.! funny.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 11, 2007 9:21 AM) : 

i miss schoooool =(

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (April 11, 2007 3:59 PM) : 

alia : where did you get your uniform from? Million xxx or Page? Hahaha. I actaully love mine, because its damn soft. Ooh. I wore it since primary 6 and never did changed since then! hahahaha. except or the skirts.

anonymous : oh yes. its kinda weird when I first have it. Its quite special though.

iris : me too! I'm so sad that I cant go to SSG's sports day this friday, for the very first time!!!!! :( :(

 

Blogger tengsaid... (April 12, 2007 11:35 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger tengsaid... (April 12, 2007 11:37 PM) : 

hahaha!! my very first impression on the uniform when wearing the old one is, "Ei? so gau xiu meh? One layer oni wor.. Later ter-expose how???" the uniform is still with me..

but u noe what? i never attend.... Ahem! i mean i rarely go our (last year X 6) sports day when we are suppose to go! then now body itchy wan go.. =.="

what date is it actually?

p/s: ter-delete comment >.<"

 

post a comment