Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Clothes you should never wear



Outfit #1: Vertical + horizontal stripes
Either you'll look like a prisoner, the zebra crossing or someone who has just sat on a wet painted bench. Haha. I've really seen people wearing like this. I'm not making them out myself. I even asked them not to wear like this another time. Just plain funny.


I rather die to wear like a clown..
Outfit #2: Colourful tops and bottoms
The example above is not good enough because I really dont have very colourful clothes. Seriously, eventhough we're still very young, we should never wear tops and bottoms that are more than 3 colours at a time. Denim's colour is not counted. Too colourful outfits will make us look like clowns, I'm really sorry but I really cant stand people who wears green+pink+blue+what so ever colour at the same time.


i'll follow you.....


Outfit #3: Same coloured tops and bottom
OMG. I looked like the DiGi man minus the polka dots that Alia hates. Haha. Never never wear top and bottom that are the same colour. You'll look very very very very funny. Yellow is not the worst, I've seen people wearing both red top and bottom. They better dont die that day. :X Do not include dresses, I said top plus bottom.

left, right, left, right, left!
Outfit #4: Not even same pattern at a time!!

You see what I meant, you'll look like a pirated soldier out of no where. Hahaha. I know the Military trend, but dont abuse it. I've really seen people wearing like this in the mall. The worst thing is, the top and bottom doesnt match. They are not even a set which make them look very very funny like me in the picture above.


i must be out of my mind wearing like this
Outfit #5 : You see for yourself
The colours are the same, they are matching but watch out the stripes and the polka dots. Man, seriously, people should have look longer in the mirror before the step out their houses. Why no one tell them they look funny one.



Outfit #6: Baggy top + baggy/flare bottoms
I think the picture above is still not a very good example for bad clothes but I really do not have very baggy clothes. Do not wear big top with a big bottom because besides looking like a expected mother, you'll look very messy. Even hip hop youngsters do not wear like this. And also a big no-no to the very tight tops plus very tight bottoms. Trust me, you'll look like a dumpling.

Outfit #7 : Mini tube + mini skirt
Unless clubbing or some other special events. Because you'll be named as the "attention seeker". Long tube is okay to me.

Outfit #8: Printed tees + printed jeans
Because you'll look very complicated. Make sure there is only ONE thing on your body that is catchy. Too much of if, you'll look very complicated.

Outfit #9: Long tops + short bottoms
Because you'll look very ugly as if you wear no bottoms like people who are just awake from sleeps. Teehee.

Outfit #10: With 9210358932573 items on your body
Please, stop wearing hair bands + cardigan + beads necklace + big belts + layered skirt + leggings + platform shoes. I dont see the "catch" you're trying to show. One at a time please. Even items or accessories need to queue up.



Vvens love simplicity. Being simple is being pretty. :)




Note : I did not refer to anyone or anything in the entry. Sorry if you feel offended. Just purely my own opinions because I'm sick of it.

Labels:

Comments on "Clothes you should never wear"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 10, 2007 8:00 PM) : 

Hey, I like your yellow top, off shoulder is always sexy..
and u look cute & funny in the pictures.. haha..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 10, 2007 8:16 PM) : 

hahaha. you're funny.

*i'll follow you.......*

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (January 10, 2007 11:13 PM) : 

nice post! haha cun.. and funny nihahaa

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 11, 2007 4:42 PM) : 

stripe plus polka dots equals to BIG JOKE. hahaha

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 11, 2007 5:04 PM) : 

peggy : i like drop shoulder tops ut this yellow one is abit mafan it keeps dropping.. haha.

she : true what! hahaha. the DiGi's ad.

abcchin : hahaha thanks.

anonymous : seriously, yes!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 11, 2007 7:54 PM) : 

Hey Viv,

Didn't know you blog! I love how you can use photoshop! I'm such a noob u must teach me hehe!

anyway, who took for u the pics? and very good photography n editing for the heart-shaped lollypop shoot. very sweet. Next time u be my photograper k? Hahahaha..

 

Blogger Zer0said... (January 12, 2007 12:37 AM) : 

Haha i LIKE this post. NIce nice!..

Funny & interesting pix..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 12, 2007 1:48 AM) : 

hahahaha.. but..

YOU HAVE ALL OF THOSE CLOTHES ALSO. do you not wear them? :P

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (January 12, 2007 2:34 AM) : 

haha. awww. u mentioned me. haha. =D

omfg. i hate the digi man oh kay! =( they look like oversized sperms to me. creepy la omg.

oh i like ur off shoulder top though. look sexy yet comfy.

i saw woman once wear colouful top and bottom. she looks like an oversized rainbow! so ugly.

nice post! total salute for the worst picks! totally agree with you.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 12, 2007 1:12 PM) : 

grace : well. i'm so sad that i do not have a photgrapher. i used tripod sadly. hahaha.

zero : hahaha. thanks. do you mean i look funny at the same time?

eric : well, except for the carrot top, i wear the others but some other ways. :)

alia : i actaully like the advertisement although the looked ugly lar. hehe.

oversized rainbow? lol.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 12, 2007 10:10 PM) : 

Tripod? oh yea nvr thought of that! But having our very own photog is much more interesting cos can shoot from diff angles.

Oh wells, hope to see u in college more often though we are in diff majors. I didn't know we cud chat so much in msn haha! Dun worry, it's a GOOD thing hehe..

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 13, 2007 11:47 AM) : 

grace : yeah! but no one wants to be my photographer. so sad right.

hehehe. its good tohave found someone who we can really talk with! *YAY!*

 

Blogger Jacqkie Rowena said... (January 13, 2007 2:45 PM) : 

one word babe, hahahahahahhahha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 14, 2007 3:12 AM) : 

omg i totally agree!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 14, 2007 11:58 AM) : 

jacqkie : hahaha. to my post or to me, in the pictures? ;p

elaine : yay!! :)

 

post a comment