Saturday, December 9, 2006

Things To Do On A Date

As you may know, Vivien Sam is a very boring person. Sometimes not creative enough to think of something new to do on a date. So, this book caught my attention...



And without considering, I bought it! And was quite disappointed with the tips they provided in the book. They provided ideas as much as 2002 ideas on things to do on a date BUT I ended up repeating "Cheh"s after reading each one by one. I'm really sorry but perhaps those ideas are just not what I'm looking for. However, there are some creative ones which inspired me. :)

Like,

#0006 Having "your table" at your favourite restaurant
Its like scenes you've seen played by pretty actors and actress on TV drama. I never thought of trying it myself. Hahaha.

#0009 Ask your date our with a formal invitation
I honestly think this idea is awesome!! :) But, if I were to ask him out for a date, I have to call or text him. It isnt formal anymore. Perhaps getting a invitation card ready for the NEXT date.

#0115 Go grocery shopping at 03:00 am
Is there any other grocery shop beside 7-11 that opens at this period? Even if there is, my mum would kill me. :(

#0274 Spread a blanket on the living room floor and have an indoor picnic
Doesn't this sounds cool! I would love to try this one day but I will not use my own blanket. ;p

#0301 Take an IQ test together
I've done this before if Mensa test if counted! He sat right beside me in the hall too :) WEE! Just for a mini reminder, or you may call this as boasting, HAHAHA, I've score 180 for it but nobody believes me. Sigh.

#0372 Buy matching funky sunglasses
I've planned to get a matching pair of glasses too! Hehe. But I only wear them when I'm using the computer at night. Haha.

#0411 Go for a drive and kiss during red lights
NO! Try during green lights! *Evil laughs*

#0473 Go take a class to learn foreign language together
Its best when you pick up to learn something not much people around you would understand. Then, you can talk about anything, even secrets even if they are around!


And many many many more to list...


As for me, myself, I would suggest/love to....


#0001 Camwhore together!
Snap and save them in somewhere the pictures will be safe from being lost. :) Those are precious things you'll love to see again sometime later. Even better, print them and paste them all over your room's wall!

#0002 Drag some young kids together during your date
I love kids, and by then, you'll know what kind of a person your date would be. Dump him if he hates them. Hahahaha..

#0003 Cook together in your kitchen
Ahahaha. Besides playing, you get to know who can cooks better.

#0004 Open up your very own saloon
Well, go get the siccsors and start cutting his/her hair. YAY! Or not, play with eat others hair by tying all sorts of style you know.

#0005 Draw a portrait of each other
Dont worry it'll be ugly but that's you drawn by the talented him/her! :D


And so on.... What about you? Are you bored of the Movie-and-Meal date? DO you have any interesting things to do in on a date?? :)

Labels:

Comments on "Things To Do On A Date"

 

Blogger Brendasaid... (December 09, 2006 7:46 PM) : 

The tip to take a foreign language class together, haha really like that. I wanna learn spanish, french and korean! wheeeeeeeee.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 09, 2006 8:14 PM) : 

#0115 Go grocery shopping at 03:00 am

haha, my sis n her bf always do this wan =p and i always become lightbulb coz i cant sleep at night.. haha.. it's a good tip i reckon, coz there's like no one else around to do grocery shopping at that time, and u can spend some quality time with ur partner!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 09, 2006 8:33 PM) : 

Try playing water gun and water balloon!! Am I sounding too childish?
Hope so not..

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (December 09, 2006 9:22 PM) : 

i love cooking together =D although its me cooking him chopping but its still fun =d

 

Blogger mshoneysaid... (December 09, 2006 10:39 PM) : 

i used to bring my sis along during my date with bf..haha... its nice and i can use to test him too! =p

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 10, 2006 12:16 AM) : 

brendi : did you take those classes with your date? haha you must be a genius anyway! i've only learnt Japanese.

susan : really? ehh have they tried stealing some small stuffs before? hehehehe.

peggy : no! not childish at all but erm, i would love to fill my water gun with chocolate instead! hahaha. then i can lick too! HAHAHA.

ginny : yeah cooking is fun especially when you no need to wash the dishes. muaahaha

mshoney : i have only one annoying brother. sigh

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 10, 2006 12:29 AM) : 

all you have to do is just fry chicken wings...or buy him tutututututu cake haahaha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 10, 2006 12:40 AM) : 

how to kiss during green lights?
unless none of you guys drive lar. hahaha.

try sitting down and think of names for your future *********** :)

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (December 10, 2006 11:39 AM) : 

haha. go roadtrip together! <3

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 10, 2006 6:12 PM) : 

kaypo : cheh. you think my date is Jay Chou or something meh. hahaha. But i'll love to eat tutu cake with him together too!

she : *shhh* ooh that's cute huh.
have you thought of yours?

alia : but if either one of us have to drive then not so fun. hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 11, 2006 1:19 AM) : 

hehehe.. you can always make him go for a treasure hunt... the next time u go out wit him hide clues in car wallet house hahhaha.. so the 1st clue will be in the text msg or calls.. in the end he find u maybe u know cook up his fav dish or dessert
make sure the clues are easy lol.. this wont make u wait tat long

 

Blogger Brendasaid... (December 11, 2006 9:41 AM) : 

haha none. btw i havent learn them, i want to! xD

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 11, 2006 12:43 PM) : 

caroline : hahaha not bad. :)

brendi : oops. sorrry ;p

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (December 11, 2006 1:32 PM) : 

try baju in fitting room then give each other opinion. hehehe.. then buy together. LMAO sounds LAME

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 16, 2006 12:37 AM) : 

i like this post, if u don mind i juz wanna ask where do u get this book?
and er..
i cant comment on anything coz i haven been in a relationship long enough to try these but i wanna read this book, it seems interesting to me.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 16, 2006 10:22 PM) : 

abcchin : hahaha. but normally its hard to get a couple wear in the same store for me lar.. hehe

[w] : i found it in kinokunya. ehh did i spell correctly? ;p

 

post a comment