Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I had a dream...

Labels:

Comments on "I had a dream..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 27, 2009 11:49 AM) : 

Hello, I would like to warn as many girls as i can, please beware of Poh Huai Bin, keep yourself away from him as far as you can. This fellow treats girls as his toys, he thought himself is a playboy and like to play fool on girls. One of his hobbies is to grab other guys’ girlfriend, wife-to-be or wife. Once you fall into his love trap, at the beginning he will treat you very nice, of course, doing many romantic things make you happy. But, this won’t be long, once he gets bored on you, he will show his true colors, treat you as cold as ice, woo other girls, dump you at home everyday and he goes out looking for happiness himself. If you quarrel with him, he will just say :” that’s me, i can’t change, if you are unhappy, just break up.” I really never mean to spoil his name, I’m here just to tell the truth, i really don’t hope other girls will fall into his trap and become his victim again. I have posted on his blog to remind other girls but he deleted it, so i choose to post this to your blogs, just wish you all beware of Poh Huai Bin.
One more secret thing i wish to share with you all is that this bastard’s “little brother” is really small.. i really got no feel making love with him, he is such a poor thing in that way.

 

Anonymous Nataliesaid... (May 27, 2009 4:08 PM) : 

what is the thingy above my comment? was that you vvens? O.o

 

Anonymous vvenssaid... (May 27, 2009 4:28 PM) : 

anonymous : thank you for telling. i get your intention in a way of warning the girls but i dont think you've got the right person to tell. and i guess personal stuffs should be solved in between you guys. think twice before you talk in someone else' blog about someone who was once so close to you. thank you.

natalie : do you think i need to post up a comment like this in my blog. its not me la.

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (May 27, 2009 6:57 PM) : 

wah this pic ure mum super look like nats mum lo

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 28, 2009 12:34 AM) : 

Haha yeah I was thinking the same thing.

 

Anonymous Huai Binsaid... (May 29, 2009 1:16 PM) : 

You look like my sister. Heh! We used to go on family vacations too. Just the four of us. She is two years older than me.

Anyway, sorry about the Anon spam, it's not my ex-gfs...to think that I called every single one of them to see who I might have inadvertantly pissed off. It's apparently a chain mail, with the name changed to mine, probably by some dude with an axe to grind. :)

 

Anonymous vvenssaid... (May 30, 2009 8:32 PM) : 

gin : huh! got meh!

nat : you sure or not? hahahaha. friends have the same style? lol.

huai bin : huh! chain letter? *_* okay, that's interesting. hahahaha.

 

Anonymous jessbabesaid... (June 03, 2009 11:51 AM) : 

OMG..your mum's haircut is HAWT!

 

Anonymous jingthebellesaid... (February 17, 2012 6:56 PM) : 

I love your mum's style! And you really look like her! :D

 

post a comment