Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cinderella and The Mouse

Whenever I have nothing to do, one of my favourite past times is to search for the old hard copy photos to laugh at. Sometime I found pictures that doesn't trigger anything from my memory. Sometimes it does and it feels like I'm growing old too quickly. Sometimes I wonder, since when did we stop developing the pictures to be inserted into those gigantic and thick photo albums anymore.

I cant remember.

Anyway, this set of old pictures never bores me. I hope it doesnt bore you.

This was first play I had in Kindergarten in Sekolah Sri Garden, Cinderella :) Do they even have such play now? Or do kids now even watch Cinderella? I just watched it 2 weeks ago. I'm serious. The classic one! It was gooooooooooooooooooooood. You can catch it in youtube now. When I was searching for the Disney cartoon, I found a lot more versions besides the original one. I did not watch them. Are they good? I dont want to spoil the original's.



#01 I remember this scene, it was the scene where the ugly stepsisters were practising their flute and vocal. It was so terrible that the fat cat had to run away. Hahahaha. The fat cat was Mr. Piao. The stepmum was Nursham. And the stepsisters were Kong Vi Vien and Phay Yan! :)



#02 That's Hui Wen as the poor Cinderella mopping the floor while the fat cat was playing a fool.



#03 The mouses and the birds sewing the dress for Cinderella. I love this part the most!!! Even in the cartoon itself :) SPOT ME!



#04 And oh! Poor Cinderella turns to the pretty Cinderella. This Cinderella role is played by another student, I think she's called Sandra. And that's the prince. But unfortunately, I cant remember his name :(



#05 And they lived happily ever after! Hahaha. This is the random group shot after the play. I spot a few familiar faces here. The little boy holding the water bottle is Gary Ng! The lost mousie on the far right of this picture is Boon Chong. The green girl beside him is Cheryl Wong. And the tall boy behind the crowd underneathe the letter "E" is Jong Hoe! RIGHT?



#06 And this is me! I love my outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my shoes are hyper cute! But my mum lar, she threw them away. She doesnt have the habit of keeping priceless stuffs for the kids :(


Awww. I miss being a little kid. I miss watching cartoons like these. I do not enjoy watching Disney Channel with some other lame cartoon anymore :(

Do you?

Labels:

Comments on "Cinderella and The Mouse"

 

Anonymous weiweisaid... (May 16, 2009 11:15 AM) : 

muahahahaha.. where u get all this ar.. mine dont know fly where edi.. spot me also! muahahaha =P

 

Anonymous jesssaid... (May 16, 2009 9:10 PM) : 

hahaha cute!

 

Anonymous Fareeza Ilyanasaid... (May 17, 2009 1:10 AM) : 

holy crap. i was randomly clicking on blogs and found your blog. lo and behold, i recognise you from taylors. I was in the july intake for diploma. and holy shit, i'm in those photos! i was in sri garden for kindergarten too. and holy crap im in photo 3 - giant mouse holding up the paper, and photo 5 with those torn stockings and red shoes.i left sri garden after kindergarten for bbgs. but this is frickin amazing man.

fareeza ilyana.

 

Anonymous Yatzsaid... (May 17, 2009 4:59 PM) : 

hahahaha you damn cute wey..now i feel like wanna unearth my kindy pics..LOL

 

Blogger ian. k.said... (May 18, 2009 12:02 AM) : 

hi!
you know, this post reminds me of my tadikaaa dayss.. totally forgotten everything about it!
but now, its time i trying digging out those old photos .. haha... byEee noww!

 

Blogger Rensaid... (May 19, 2009 10:18 PM) : 

OMG... so cute.... XD

 

Anonymous vvenssaid... (May 20, 2009 10:28 AM) : 

wei wei: where you?! one of the birds? haha

jess : when we were younger.. hehe.

fareeza : its a small world after all!!!

yatz : i wanna see whether so you have long hair or not. hahah.

ian : have fun digging!!! it brings you a lot of memories.....

ren : thank you :) :)

 

Anonymous melissa:Dsaid... (May 20, 2009 12:55 PM) : 

you were so cute as a kid!!!:D you still look cute now!:D

 

Anonymous JolynGohsaid... (May 21, 2009 9:53 AM) : 

Cartoons Rawks~~~ XD
I watch almost all of Disney's Movies!! i do agree with you that nowadays Disney channel are full with crappy cartoons~ sad case..

P.S. 4EVa cute la u..


xoxo

 

Blogger ilovelashsaid... (May 23, 2009 9:24 AM) : 

I saw myself too. and beside me was wan keen. he was my dancing partner.
MAN WHAT THE HELL!!! too funny!!!!!!

 

Anonymous vvenssaid... (May 23, 2009 10:11 AM) : 

melissa : haha thanks.

jolyn : yeah! full of craps. seriously. i love the classic ones.

booppi : WHERE?!?! the yellow kimono ones?!

 

Blogger Melissapymsaid... (May 23, 2009 3:41 PM) : 

lol! so cute lers!! i have some photo's of that event too~ somewhere~ O.O" hahas

 

Anonymous Garysaid... (May 28, 2009 3:25 AM) : 

Wow where did you get these pictures! I don't even recognized myself haha.

 

Anonymous vvenssaid... (May 30, 2009 8:35 PM) : 

milk : hahahaha! is it! aww :)

gary : haha but i regconized you ;p i keep all pictures :D

 

post a comment