Thursday, April 16, 2009

I wanna be a Chipster Superstar!!



OH YES! I want to be a Chipster Superstar! :) I want to enjoy the fame for more than fifteen minutes! I want to star in my very own short movie. What about you? Aww. Dont be shy. I know you want to be famous too.

If you want to be famous, I'll teach you how to be a Chipster Superstar! Nyek nyek. And when you're famous because of this, you'll have to give me the credit! HAHAHA. :D



First of all, you'll need to buy a packet or more than a packet of Chipsters Promo Pack :) Open them and eat them up! Munch munch. Also, you'll have a drop card in each of your Chipster
Promo Pack. Don't throw them away. They play a very important role in this contest. I'll tell you why later.

So after you munch-ed them all, log on to Chipster's official webpage to join the contest like what I've did! Click on the button "JOIN NOW" and register yourself with your particulars. Once you are done, you'll be directed to a page where you can start directing your very own movie - "DIRECT YOUR OWN MOVIE NOW!"



Choose the movie of your choice! But at the moment, there is only one movie available. The others will be updated from time to time, so no worries about it. As for me, I've chosen the first movie titled "James Blog" which is inspired by James Bond. Hehe. Hit on "PICK THIS" and go to "NEXT".



What's next? Casting is next! :) In this movie, you will need 3 superstars. So, go get some friends and star in the movie together. As for me..... I've got these few people to act in my movie. Guess who!!!



Whoever you guessed was definitely wrong! WHY!?! Because I made myself play all the roles in the movie! ;p I dont wanna share the fame! HMMP! ;p Nah, its just because I have no time to snap pictures of my friends. I'll get them in the other movies :) Yes, we can direct and submit 5 movies per contestant! :)

But how did I get my faces cropped and trimmed so nicely?



This is the cool part of the movie production. You do not need any Photoshop skills! What you need are pictures and pictures. Kindly upload pictures of you and your friends then edit the curves and cutting by moving the boxes and circles like shown above. It is very simple :)



Do it slow and steady; and you'll get nice trimming like this! Cun leh! Oh by the way, my hair style nice or not? I got it from Jay. Hahahahahahaha.



Now, moving on the script writing in your Chipster's movie. There are three bubble speeches for you to type out your creativity but beware of your words amount. Make sure they are not too long. Hit "NEXT".



Next, you can view your movie. Hahahaha. And also give your Chipster's movie a title then save and submit it for the contest! My movie's title is "One Man Show" :D :D When you need to submit your movie, you'll need your Chipster's drop card. There is a set of unique code on the card that you'll need to key in your submission form for the contest.



This is how it looks like.

TAADAA! That's all you need to do for the contest! You have to submit your movie from the 13th April 2009 to 8th June 2009. Hehe. Want to view mine? There you go;



Hahahahahaha. Fun isn't it! Nyek nyek nyek nyek. Anyways, have I told you what can you win from the contest yet? The grand prize winner will bring home a MacBook Air and will be featured in the finale movie on TV. Wow. The first prize winners (as much as 3) will bring home an Ipod Touch (I WANT!!!!!!) and also will be featured in the finale movie on TV. Wow! Last but not least, the 16 consolation prize winners will bring home an Ipoh Nano. Syok!!! :D

Join the contest and be a Chipster Superstar now! Click here for more information and to view movies made by others too!





p/s : Yeah. I know I looked ugly in the video but its only for Chipster, for the prizes, for the fame........... but nothing else matters.

Labels:

Comments on "I wanna be a Chipster Superstar!!"

 

Blogger HitoMi Ngsaid... (April 17, 2009 10:44 AM) : 

so COol and easy...wanna grab a Pack of Chipster Now!!

 

Blogger ~G~said... (April 17, 2009 10:53 AM) : 

haha ~ that was funny :P hehe

 

Anonymous Peggysaid... (April 17, 2009 5:23 PM) : 

Wei, where got ugly.. Damn cute la the movie.. Hahaha..

 

Blogger Leensaid... (April 18, 2009 1:48 AM) : 

hahaha .. very funny le .. i love the damsel in distress look .. and the moustache hamsap look

 

Anonymous shesaid... (April 18, 2009 6:09 PM) : 

hahaha nice! i like how you look with the beard. cool!

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (April 18, 2009 11:16 PM) : 

ahaha funny yet interesting :P ima try it later too hee

btw love ur doodling. envy edi huhu

 

Anonymous jesssaid... (April 19, 2009 11:50 AM) : 

i think you are very creative to have yourself acting in 3 different roles. love the faces expression. well done!

 

Blogger ian. k.said... (April 19, 2009 5:31 PM) : 

oh hey! i haven't done mine yet, but soon... and btw i've seen your video ahhah... the title "one WOman show"?

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (April 20, 2009 10:42 AM) : 

hitomi : yeah! better go try :)

~G~ : hehe :D

ripsta : thank you.

peggy : hahahaha you should go try it as well :)

jazlyn : lol! dont laugh at my hamsap look please.

she : i like how i look in the beard too. hahaha very macho!

nesca : yeah yeah. try it and share it! thank you for liking my doodling :)

jess : because i do not have enough time to take my friends' pictures. aiks!

ian : its one man show :D

 

Anonymous jimsaid... (April 21, 2009 1:16 PM) : 

DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

post a comment