Thursday, April 9, 2009

I miss my hair...

Here is a set of picture taken in KTM station. This will be the last set of pictures that you'll see me in the bushy, messy and thick hair. Oh well, I kinda miss it :( But I have no choice but to chop away 3 inches of myhair or not I have to bare in such messy, thick, dry and 3 toned hair till I-dont-know-when.



#01 The polaroid style :)



#02 I missssssssssssss my hair :'(



#03 Hahaha see la my face's shape. It has changed from diamond to round. Sad case. When are my baby fats going to leave my face?



#04 Me in my little black dress. Emo pic *__*



#05 Woo. Look at the train behind :)



#06 See Gin, I have the same necklace too :) And I love the photoshop-ed complexion. Aha.



#07 With Ami. I miss my hair............... Awww :( I wonder how long will I take to own that kinda hair again. I just like my hair that way. Ehh. I just noticed that my arm looks good here. HAHAHA.



#08 The last photo, and also my favourite picture from the set. And you see how three toned was my hair. Top would be my original colour, middle was dark brown and below was light brown caused by the hair show last November. And the good thing is that the lower part is now gone! That was the chopped 3 inches of hair :D


How do I look now? Not much of a difference actually but I just dont like it, yet. Wait till I want to take picture with that hair. Haha. Cioaz.

Labels:

Comments on "I miss my hair..."

 

Anonymous Alexsaid... (April 10, 2009 3:15 AM) : 

you're still pretty as always ...

 

Anonymous kimsaid... (April 10, 2009 1:46 PM) : 

i like picture no.7 ^v^
you look as if you got smoky eyes!!!

 

Blogger ~G~said... (April 10, 2009 4:03 PM) : 

no changes ar :P
haha ~ you luks like a crying baby in pic 3 :P

 

Anonymous jamiesaid... (April 10, 2009 5:12 PM) : 

oh! i like those necklace. mind to tell me where did you get yours done? cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (April 12, 2009 8:19 AM) : 

Pretty cool pictures...curious on how you look with short hair~

 

Anonymous vvenssaid... (April 12, 2009 11:06 AM) : 

alex : thanks *shy*

kim : no lar. the picture was edited and made everything look darker :)

~G~ : haha cause these pictures are before the hair cut! ;p

jamie : i did it online, in low yat forum :)

anonymous : its not really short but its very.... flat! :'(

 

post a comment