Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your World, Your Classroom.

I visit Nuffnang's homepage at least once a day to check what cool stuffs or events are going on right now. About a week ago, something in the page attracted me! It was some gadgets at the side of the page. It was a DSLR camera and there was also a Itouch. Haha. Of course, I did click on the related to check out what are those stuffs doing in the page. And then, I found out they are actually some prizes to be won!? If it is so, how can I miss it?

I want those prizes!! :)

And the contest is really a simple one. All you need to do is to snap a picture of you and/or your friends reading books or using a laptop in an ideal, interesting or outrageous learning environment of personal choice. Then, add the provided stamp here to make your picture looks like a postcard. In addition, you would have to add a caption to your photo with nomore than 10 words, relating to the theme, “Your World, Your Classroom.” Once it is all done, upload it in your blog and mail the postcard to your friends! For more detailed info, click here.

I want those prizes!! :)

But har, I've been pretty busy recently. I havent got the time to take a decent photo for this contest but I dont want to miss it either. And so, I browse thru some picture I already have and took one of them to join this first. Hahaha. Later, I'll take something better and submit again. And yes, we can submit more than one entry lar :D

There you go,





Its a very simple one with no outrageous or interesting background. Will do it better again.

All the best to me :)

Labels:

Comments on "Your World, Your Classroom."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 25, 2009 11:16 AM) : 

your dress also have a green element =)

 

Blogger ニコラスsaid... (February 25, 2009 2:55 PM) : 

i gt taken few pics to join the contest. bt when i saw hw to win then i lost my mood to continue anymore. top 3 winners are by most intended recipients. OMG where i find so many friend to post all the postcard out. 1 entries atleast 10 emails. @@ fainted ord.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 25, 2009 9:39 PM) : 

hahaha cute!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 27, 2009 11:05 AM) : 

hey, that old photo looks good to me. hehe!

btw, i just absolutely love your header! do u mind if i add your blog to my 'stalk list?' XD

 

Blogger vialentinosaid... (February 27, 2009 6:38 PM) : 

hi hi...just drop by to say hi and hv a nice weekend...c yeah

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 28, 2009 1:09 PM) : 

tolanic : haha i dint realise that.

ニコラス : hahaha i dont think i can win either but at least we tried.

james : thank you.

emz : haha no problem :)

vialentino : you too!

 

Blogger Suzannesaid... (February 28, 2009 5:32 PM) : 

hey..i'm oso into the little nyonya now..^^

 

post a comment