Saturday, February 21, 2009

To the 21st

I have this idea of sharing the 21st birthday parties I attended during every 21st of the month. I guess I'll be attending a lot of them since most of my friends and I are turning 21 this year. Hehe.

Jocelyn's Birthday @ Duta Vista, 14 February 2009



#01 This is the pretty Jocelyn. Her actual birthday is on the 17th February. And oh, I met her during my hair show job :) She's a sweet one.



#02 And the guys I met in the hair show too. Sven and Alvin. They have now turned into good buddies.



#03 I never photoshop Alvin's face. He was just overloaded with beer.



#04 Her birthday cake.



#05 The group picture :) I wonder where are the other guys and girls looking at. Ish.



#06 Happy birthday Jocelyn.


Sze Wei's birthday @ her house, 15 February 2009



#07 That's on her actual birthday.



#08 The the cupcakes that say, 21! :D



#09 The princess, Sze Wei :)



#10 With her bestie, the pretty Lulu pau.



#11 Together with us again. Hehe.



#12 Happy birthday Christina!!

Poh Juan's Birthday @ Tmn Melawati, 19th February 2009.



#13 Haha this is weird because not many people celebrate their birthdays later than the actual date. His actual birthday was a day before the celebration.



#14 Happy 21st!! Not a nice cake though ;p



#15 Oh well, just realized I dint appear in any pictures of the night. Aiks.



Once again, Happy birthday friends!! :D

Labels: ,

Comments on "To the 21st"

 

Blogger Christina Lim Sze Weisaid... (February 22, 2009 3:58 AM) : 

Thx vvens! And for the polaroid too! Love it ;D huggg

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 22, 2009 9:25 AM) : 

haha, so many Bday in a week! 21 is a year to remember... cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 23, 2009 10:21 AM) : 

wow. that's alot of birthdays in a row. how come you dont have the guy blowing his candle like the girls? haha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 24, 2009 10:41 PM) : 

Vivien!
So few updates these days hor!
>:O

Must be busy!
Haha. Take care lah :D

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (February 24, 2009 11:28 PM) : 

sze wei : no problem :)

kennhyn : yeah! hehe.

she : i guess he was to drunk for that. i cant remember.

nat : sikit sikit la!! hehe.

 

post a comment