Sunday, February 15, 2009

I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution



"KAME HAME HA!"

Hahaha. Dragonball reminds me of Sailormoon *_* My brother and I used to rent anime tapes to watch when we were younger. He rented Dragonball and I watched Sailormoon. Hahahahaha.

Seriously, their dialogues are really classic. "
Kuai bo hei gong!!!" shouts the guy in Dragonball. "I'll represent the moon to punish you!" cries Sailormoon. Muahahahahahahaha.

And yes, I want to watch the movie premier with Nuffnang! You?

nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg

Go Kame hame ha now!

Labels:

Comments on "I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution"

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (February 15, 2009 11:20 AM) : 

Moon power makeup. I would like to watch this with you too but have to work night shift on that day T_T

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (February 15, 2009 12:18 PM) : 

lol nice ^^

 

Blogger ~YM~said... (February 15, 2009 1:39 PM) : 

owh...female beauty. My kame hame ha could definitely not match yours.. :P

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 15, 2009 5:35 PM) : 

i noticed you have some really nice high-waisted skirts, where do you get it from?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 15, 2009 8:06 PM) : 

why cannot see your face one? it's a wonder how you made a Kuai Boh Hei Gung from Dragonball..LOL

i made mine with Wind wtf *wink wink*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 15, 2009 11:43 PM) : 

ehh nice one! i like the colour of the picture ^^

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (February 17, 2009 11:14 AM) : 

simon : aww that's sad. not sure if i can get the ticket though. hehe.

irvine : thank you :)

ym : hahahaha. saw yours!

anonymous : i bought all from different places but hey, i'm gonna sell the almost-same-looking-skirts in my blog shop soon. check that out!

yatz : haha i saw i saw. got story somemore *_*

mel : hehe thank you.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 22, 2009 11:40 AM) : 

wa so cool! hope you get the invitations. hehe

 

Blogger ~G~said... (February 27, 2009 4:09 AM) : 

oh my god ~~~ =.="
you sure your kame kame ha can kill people ar ~~ :P
so kawaii deh ~~

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 27, 2009 10:01 AM) : 

gill : ahaha i want free movie too!

G : haha i guess! sailarmoon is cute too but she kills ;p

 

post a comment