Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I know you love your skin too!



After three weeks of using Garnier Pure A Anti-Imperfection Scrub Wash, my skin's condition is improving!! I am damn happy! See the pictures below;



Okay, this was the worst time of my skin. I had a lot of pimples then. See my pores, damn big right :(



And this, WEE! The pores are still there but much smaller! I swear I never do any photo editing to this picture. I dont need too! Hahaha. Very very satisfied with the results :) I am going to continue using it till the pores are tighten more and more. HAHA.

What are you waiting for? So get one now and start using it today! What can makes a girl happier then to have pretty and healthy skin. Hehehe.

Thank you Garnier. Thank you Nuffnang.

Labels:

Comments on "I know you love your skin too!"

 

Blogger Annoymoussaid... (February 17, 2009 1:04 PM) : 

Ah sure looks better indeed.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 17, 2009 8:44 PM) : 

wow. i can see the differences. maybe i should try too! haha.

 

Blogger vialentinosaid... (February 18, 2009 9:57 PM) : 

hi hi...visiting u here.....

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 18, 2009 9:58 PM) : 

not bad! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 19, 2009 10:52 PM) : 

hey i've checked ur blog shop but couldn't see any high waist skirt?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 20, 2009 10:08 AM) : 

harmony : yeah it does!

janw : yes, yes, no harm trying it.

vialentino : hi! thanks for dropping by.

she : :)

anonymous : updating today! :) please go back and have a look. hehehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 20, 2009 4:23 PM) : 

haha, i read ur post.. and went to buy the cleanser! but havent tried it yet :P

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 22, 2009 11:37 AM) : 

sabrina : hahaha is it? do try it and let me know :)

 

Blogger TNN-said... (June 16, 2015 5:54 AM) : 

Did you use this product once daily? twice daily? or every other day? is it drying?

 

post a comment