Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pictures of CNY

So far, the Moo Moo Year has been a little bored *_* Aih. But anyways, here are some pictures of my family and I during this early CNY. Hehe.

Reunion Dinner @ CNY's eve



#01 Steamboat! Woot!!



#02 Hahaha. Devil little boy.



#03 My very cute bowl and chopsticks! Hehe.



#04 One of my stir fried dish. Hehe.



#05 I love steamboat! cant get enough of it! I need another steamboat session.



#06 The little kids who are having fun, throwing in hot dogs like nobody's business.



#07 Mum, mum's mum and mum's mum's grand daughter.



#08 SCALLOPS!!



#09 GIGANTIC PRAWNS!!!!!!



#10 *faint already*



#11 Mei mei who was waiting patiently for the food to cook.



#12 Us :)


First Day of Moo Moo Year!!



#13 Trying to act cute.



#14 Trying to smile as wide as possible! Haha.



#15 Camwhoring; and that's my very PINK outfit for the day.



#16 Mummy, Ivan, Mei mei and brother.



#17 My face damn stoned. Haha.



#18 Junk foods. Hahaha.



#19 Happy Niu Year!



#20 Then, this was at my mum's best friend's place.



#21 There was a leopard that kept them quite busy for awhile! Haha.



#22 Beautiful sky!



#23 And fat hao mei mei. Haha.



#24 Damn my eye bags :(



#25 Ivan, mei mei and my very cute wai po! Hehe.



#26 The lanterns at night, during our steamboat session again.



#27 Polaroid! Mummy and I. Do we look alike!?



#28 Popo and I :D



#29 Mummy, Ivan and brother, John.



#30 Lastly, my little cousins and I.

Labels:

Comments on "Pictures of CNY"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 29, 2009 3:55 PM) : 

my mum says you look like your mum's mum hehe

Happy Moo Moo Year!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 31, 2009 12:31 AM) : 

Polaroids!!! Hehe. Happy Moo Moo Year!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 31, 2009 11:52 PM) : 

hey wat is ur camera model?
how u do tat polaroid?
=)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 01, 2009 8:29 AM) : 

Hey where did you get your polaroid camera? Dying for one :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 02, 2009 1:58 PM) : 

hey! I hope you don't mind me asking, but how much is your polaroid?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 02, 2009 2:07 PM) : 

cindy : haha is it! hahaha okok.

jess : happy moo moo year!

anonymous : hi! my camera was a gift frommy uncle. the model is mini fuji film instanx. dont know how much! but it is around rm200-300. hehe.

 

Blogger Calvin Soo KJsaid... (February 02, 2009 3:31 PM) : 

hihihi....1st time here. got it from b.u. im salivating over your foodie pictures....damn, where's that darn towel :)

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (February 03, 2009 6:09 AM) : 

Wah liao, the kids drinking Hennessy and Guinness Stout.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 03, 2009 10:13 AM) : 

Wah, you sure got a lot of that big colourful ice cream. where did you buy it?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 03, 2009 10:37 AM) : 

calvin : hehe thanks for dropping by :)

simon : hahahahaha. posing only lah.

jo : DAISO! hehehe.

 

post a comment