Sunday, January 11, 2009

More M&M's...

**Read this :)

My babi friend, Cindy just came back from US with surprise back for me! Haha. And it was indeed a surprising surprise gift. She bought me this!!!



#01 M&M's monopoly!



#02 Must camwhore with it! Hehe. I was surprised because my baby wanted to got me this from US too! Haha. Anyways, thank you Cindy.



#03 I wore this shirt today just because of the monopoly set. Haha. These shirt and plushie were from Bossini. Also gifts from Elaine :)



#04 I actually placed this in my car but then now I changed my mind!!! People who sat in my car keep playing with it and its hand is coming out weh :(



#05 The very very cute water glass from Cindy too. Damn! I want to go to their M&M's world too!



#06 Hahaha. This is how the board game looks like.



#07 I want to stop here. I like peanut butter flavoured M&M's :D



#08 And if someone really kena that spot, I can give him/her that directly! HAHA.



#09 This must be the classic M&M's.. Hehe.



#10 The players' token. Damn cute! There's one more boots but then I missed snapping it.



#11 The monopoly money!



#12 The cards.. Hehehe.



#13 And finally, this is how the plushie looks like when it is transformed to a blankie. Hehe.


I love M&M's!! :D

Labels:

Comments on "More M&M's..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 11, 2009 6:25 PM) : 

wow, never play M&M monopoly b4. Is a big fan of monopoly and M&M, but never try the peanut butter one b4...cheers!

 

Blogger Hocansaid... (January 11, 2009 7:16 PM) : 

wow~! i wan play M&M monopoly... :P

 

Blogger Weidesaid... (January 11, 2009 7:19 PM) : 

Look like M&M is making a lot of money, I also got one M&M dispenser..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 12, 2009 1:59 AM) : 

extremely cool m&m stuff!! --drooling--

whooops....envy

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 12, 2009 11:43 AM) : 

i like the plushy. is it still available in stores?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 12, 2009 7:59 PM) : 

Wah.. that m&m can turn to blanket somemore ah.. good use.. haha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 13, 2009 9:59 AM) : 

kennhyn : hahaha i havent play my board game yet too. and you must try peanut butter weh. its YUMMY!

hocan : hahaha. i havent play yet too!

weide : hhaha yeah. i've got a numbers of dispensers too.

dummie : haha yeah. damn cool right :)

jess : i dont think so. my cousin bought it last year.

peggy : hahaha cute somemore! hehe

 

Blogger debra fongsaid... (January 14, 2009 11:34 AM) : 

Such cute monopoly!Looks damn yummy to play.
hahaha wtf : )

Anyhow, just dropping by to say that your clothes blog is a bloody brilliant blog!
Very original creativity of displaying your goods to be sold: D

 

Blogger curryeggsaid... (January 14, 2009 2:27 PM) : 

Oh oh oh my!
They are so beautiful.. gorgeous! Haha... that's a really cool gift! :)

 

Blogger Zer0said... (January 14, 2009 9:14 PM) : 

wah..the m&m can transform..

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 14, 2009 9:33 PM) : 

curryegg : hehe yeah!! anyways, your merchandises are not bad too! ;p

zero : the new transformers! hahaha.

 

post a comment