Thursday, December 18, 2008

A stolen tag

Do you have secrets?
Haha yes of course. Everyone has secret.

Would you fall in love with a girl/ boy younger than you?
I dont think so. I never did.

Do you enjoy going to college?
Yes. And I'm missing the college days now. I want to go back to college. Arh I just remembered I havent collect the Convocation's group picture.

What would you do with a billion dollars?
Pay the debts, move to a new house, buy pretty furniture, buy a new phone, buy more dresses and bags, send my brother to driving classes, split partial to my mum and grandma, bring my family to a holiday and buy my favourite Chanel handbag! Haha. Wait, I need to quit my job too, to do all these. Haha. *Day dreaming*

Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Never.

Which is more blessed, loving someone, or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone who you love :)

List 5 recently watched movies - All Stephen Chow's collection. Hahaha.

If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
"I won't do anything", quote Natalie.

List 5 favourite TV shows.
Must it be from TV? I usually watch my favourite TV shows from the net. America's Next Top Model, Kang Xi Lai Le, Astro Star Quest, erm... I assume no dramas or movie right.. Haha.

You have any regrets?
There are things I thought I regretted on but on a second thought, if I dint do what I thought I regretted, I would not have what I have today.

How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Changing diapers for the babies. HAHA.

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Random and blur.

Would you rather be single and rich, or married but poor?
Married but poor, but married to a rich guy can? Haha.

What is your favourite colour?
Black and white.

First five words that popped into your mind right now.
Christmas, Envelopes, Singapore, Handphone and Itchy.

What are the top five places on your "to-go"list?
Bangkok, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia and US

Name three things you would like to do, but would not be able to?
Represent Msia for Gymnastic in Oylmpics, haha. Have twins. And fly to US now.

7 people I have tagged are
Anyone :)

Labels: ,

Comments on "A stolen tag"

 

Blogger mustardqueensaid... (December 18, 2008 11:01 AM) : 

EH EH where u get the stephen Chow collection?? T___T I rmbr I have the pirated CD wtf but dunno where it went T_____T

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 19, 2008 1:23 AM) : 

Just dropping a line to say Hi :-) Nice blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 20, 2008 7:44 AM) : 

hahaa gymnastic? wow cool.

 

Blogger Timmysaid... (December 22, 2008 12:19 AM) : 

hey.. mr. huh cham la aka paranoid here. haha.. shhh.... dun let anyone see me k. :P

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 22, 2008 10:24 AM) : 

mustardqueen : er. i dint watch in the all-in-one dvd. i watch them in separated vcd :(

jonathan : hi!

karen : yes, dont play play. hahahaha.

jared : hi! okok, i wont tell anyone you were here!

 

Blogger Lyssa Ashsaid... (December 22, 2008 10:16 PM) : 

lol! i rmb u!! ure the one who goes to the nuffnang party rite?? haha. hello there sweetie!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 22, 2008 11:12 PM) : 

Vivien,

I am a bit different in my opinions and approach to life.

My wife was first my best friend, then I fell in love with her, then we married.

My beloved wife is also 10 years younger than me. Love the difference. BTW, I am an American married to a lovely Filipina.

Your pic above your profile is smokin hot! Any more photos from that shoot?

Merry Christmas from the U.S.A.

:D

David

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 22, 2008 11:59 PM) : 

lyssa : haha yeah! :)

david : ooh really? that's sweet. haha perhaps we think differently. but nice to hear that you are loving it. hehe. merry xmas!! :)

 

post a comment