Thursday, December 11, 2008

R for Ribena; R for Romantic

What is romantic? To me, romantic is something unrealistic yet its something that you will want too. Most of the time, they are unrealistic or super romantic moments only happen in movies.

Romantic and classic scenes that I remember are like;

Guy giving the girl a surprise by having tons of balloons and flowers in his car's boot. Rich guy paying for billboards, confessing to girl he likes. Ahh! Someone in KL did this before. Guy having the whole beach full of lovely message "written" by candles. I had friends who did this before too! Another romantic scene, the guy giving his crush an apple a day to keep the doctor away :) Guess which movie! ;p

And many more.... There are also simple ways of being romantic that I've came across in reality. To me, being simple and genuine are the keys. Even if my bi fries me a heart shaped sunny side egg, I will feel very romantic in a way :)

I remember once, when my bi was still in KL, I was supposed to drive over to his place but I was struck by menstrual pain during the driving journey. It was torturing. Pain enough to kill me if I continued driving. But I had to continue after awhile. He knew about it. When we met, he was so sweet to prepare me a glass of warm drink. But I was damn bad lar, I said I dint want it. Deep inside, it was okay but I just want to be demanding for once. So I told him I wanted a glass of warm but sweet drink. Then, he really got me one! And guess what he got me? A warm Ribena with lemon! Even though it was simple, but the love, the care and the meaning behind it really made me feel very warm inside my heart. That is romantic to me. I get satisfied that easily! Haha.

Why am I talking about it now when it happened months ago? Well, I came across Ribena's homepage and found them holding a competition. The Greatest Love contest! A contest for you to boast about your romantic experience weh. And that is exactly what I've done!



And this is what I've submitted a picture into the "Most Romantic" category.

But this glass of Ribena is not the glass he made for me lar, because it happened long time ago and I snapped no picture of it. When I got that glass of warm Ribena, little loves really appeared :) It was so sweet of him. Hehe.

Baby, when you're back, I'm gonna make you another warm Ribena with lemon too. But this time, its gonna be the new flavour, Ribena plus a twist of lemon! It tastes so good, like the one you made for me :) We no longer have to do it manually. Teehee.



Do you have a sweet and romantic experience with your perfect match too? Go post the visuals in "The Greatest Love" contest now! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! and JOIN NOW! Besides that, so remember to check our their gallery. Beware! They might be too romantic. Hehe. And oh, also the prizes for the contest. Beware! They are indeed cool.



Have fun joining!!! Do let me know if you have joined too. I wanna
kaypoh about your romantic stuffs too ;p

Labels:

Comments on "R for Ribena; R for Romantic"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 11, 2008 11:05 PM) : 

omg! those lemon pieces floating on the drinks are so cute. how did you do it?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 12, 2008 12:14 AM) : 

awww... so sweet. ahaha.

and yea. the lemon skin floating on the drink very cute ah.. hahaha. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 12, 2008 5:14 PM) : 

the guy giving his crush an apple a day to keep the doctor away :) Guess which movie! - secret!!!

 

Blogger Charliesaid... (December 15, 2008 12:22 AM) : 

hey vensssssssss, i am back. what happen to your cbox ? why missing geh?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 15, 2008 2:15 AM) : 

That's so sweet of him . But
warm ribena ? That's something new.... hahaha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 15, 2008 7:20 PM) : 

renne : erm, i cut them using ham and cheese cutter. hehe.

carmen : haha lemon skin *_*

anonymous : smart weh!!

charlie : long time no see! hahaha removed cause got people spam spam spam :(

olivia : hahaha. smart leh! hehe

 

post a comment