Monday, December 1, 2008

Bye November!

Its December already. Quicker than we thought.

Anyways, I have been away from blogging because I'm currently enjoying my Holidays. Like said, I'm supposed to be in Bangkok now. Perhaps shopping in Chatucak or Platinum Mall now but we were forced to cancel the trip on the last minute due to the riots happening in Bangkok. Bangkok Dangerous :( So where am I now if its not Bangkok? Haha. Same one holiday destination, Singapore!

So what have I done during the week here?



#01 Met up with my youngest cousin. Hehe. Bought a giant silver bow for SD2!



#02 Ate very delicious Ramen and superb dessert in Ajisen. Wooow. Miss it!



#03 Went to Haji Lane. Nice place but they sell very expensive stuffs there :(

*missing picture!*

#04 That's Elaine! Chilling out in one of the shop @ Haji Lane.



#05 And that's me, wearing the rainbow top Elaine bought for me from Australia :)



#06 Went to Bugis Street!!!



#07 And ate my favourite tutu cake there.



#08 Bought and finished up my favourite biscuit! Hahahahaha.



#09 Spotted a stall that has a funny name in Causeway Point.



#10 Camwhored with Elaine in Courts.



#11 Has my favourite Singapore food, fried carrot cake, the black one! Damn nice. You cant find that in KL :(



#12 Dyed my crappy hair.



#13 I like how I look in the newspaper though. Haha.



#14 Hahaha the auntie dying my hair... ;p



#15 Ate giant strawberries :)



#16 My birthday gift from Elaine, which is also my new toy; Domo!



#17 Camwhored in Elaine's room.



#18 Camwhored with Domo, Elaine and her Shinchan! Hehe. Photo is edited because the original colour is super exposed :(



#19 Ate my favourite McD breakfast. Superb hot cakes with the very very cute apple juice. Hehe.



#20 Camwhored with the little cousin ;p



#21 Bought the very classic and yummy candy.



#22 Had a family dinner with my aunts and uncle in Singapore.



#23 Ate super yummy herbal chickens. WOW!



#24 Went shopping in Orchard Road. Wee! I went to Cotton On but it was a disappointment :( They are having sales now, everything is cheap but no more size6 :(



#25 Went to Toy'r Us and played a fool there. Haha. She's damn cute ok.



#26 "Can I interview you....?"



#27 Went strolling at the night scene of Orchard Roads that is now filled with Christmas' decorations.



#28 The cousins. Lack of another two little ones :( Anyway, I find this picture a little funny as there is two giants, two human and one midget in it. HAHA.



#29 Kaiwen & Elaine :)



#30 Me, Kaiwen, aunt Amy and Elaine.



#31 Hahahaha happy Kaiwen and I



p/s: I'm back to KL tomorrow!!!! :D

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Bye November!"

 

Blogger Borneo Falconsaid... (December 01, 2008 5:41 PM) : 

A lot of nice and happy photos here

 

Blogger Charliesaid... (December 01, 2008 6:52 PM) : 

Glad you had fun in Singapore, if you need any blogger friends to hang out do let us know in the future :)

 

Blogger weijiesaid... (December 01, 2008 8:15 PM) : 

hope you had fun in Singapore ! :D and Causeway Point's my usual hangout after school , lol .

 

Blogger revel in mesaid... (December 01, 2008 11:03 PM) : 

What is tutu cake!!

And come to singapore, tak panggil WTF.

 

Blogger vialentinosaid... (December 02, 2008 12:19 PM) : 

hi vivian...really nice blog u got here....care for ex-link exchange if u like my blog too? c yeah and keep in touch

 

Blogger YLsaid... (December 02, 2008 1:30 PM) : 

haha. singapore is fun aye? XD drop by more often! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 02, 2008 4:47 PM) : 

hahaha. sungei wang ampang ytf!?!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 02, 2008 7:14 PM) : 

ahhahaha upskirt wtf! mhhmmmm lucky you're not stranded in bangkok now!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 04, 2008 9:47 AM) : 

borneo falcon : thank you :)

BLue : ooh that's a nice offer. i'll! ;p

weijie : haha i had fun. and do you know sungei wang is not in ampang? haha.

revel in me : tutu cake is my favourite kueh in Singapore leh! go try it in bugis street! hahahaha okok i come next time sure panggil okie! :)

vialentino : thanks for dropping by.

yi ling : hahaha singapore is like the place i always travel to and love it!

karen : hahaha funny right!!!

phooisze : but i think they opened the airport today already :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 04, 2008 11:35 PM) : 

hey...haha...i went to singapore on last sunday too...n just came back today...n i went to BUGIS STREET too...haha...funny...

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 06, 2008 12:45 PM) : 

fina : fun right! hehe did you try tutucake?!

 

post a comment