Friday, October 3, 2008

Everyone is turning 20

Event : Jacqkie's Surprise Party
Date : 2nd October 2008
Venue : Cupcake Chic @ The Curve



#01 Carmen with her cupcake



#02 Me, and the super sweet caramel cupcake. And this picture is taken at a very wrong angle. I looked like an alien here. Thank you Carmen :(



#03 Amanda and I



#04 Me, Jacqkie, the birthday girl who missed me from college *
perasan* and Carmen.



#05 The
lala couple. Jenhan looks more like a school boy who is going for a zoo outing ;p



#06 Kerry, Amanda and Carmen



#07 Jacqkie, opening up the presents. And that the cow Carmen and I gave her. Jacqkie, we hope you like it! Oh, that her boyfriend beside who is not a very good liar I heard. Haha.



#08 With another Weiwei I know from college. Hehe. The ever blur girl!!!! Woo! And they said I've gained weight! Hahahahaha. You judge from this picture lar. Maybe the angle is kinda wrong too....



#09 With the birthday girl again before farewell :) She's very pretty, ya I know.



#10 And Audrey, Calyn who happens to turn 20 today too! Happy birthday!! :)


And I know hell a lot more upcoming birthdays. I've noted them ALL in my calendar Only 9 days till the 10th of November has no birthday. Which is more or less like, everyday is gonna be someone's birthday starting from today. Haha. Why is everyone birthday cramping all together? Hahaha. And most of them are turning 20 :) *hint hint* We're growing old. Older.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Everyone is turning 20"

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhansaid... (October 05, 2008 1:46 AM) : 

eeuw you all are so slow..and so last year.. i turned 20 like a year ago? catch up! haha

 

Blogger yongzsaid... (October 05, 2008 8:58 AM) : 

hahaha.. we're getting older :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 05, 2008 1:42 PM) : 

haha yeah slightly not that thin in this set of pictures!! hehe.

 

Blogger Dionn. ディオ ンsaid... (October 06, 2008 12:24 PM) : 

i like your dress...so cute!

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (October 06, 2008 3:04 PM) : 

Only 20? I'm turning 30 next year. T_T

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 06, 2008 8:13 PM) : 

I was googling something and came across your blog, and thought I'd leave a comment.

I love your pictures! :) (And those cupcakes look delicious!)

Have a great day,
Robin Lynne
www.robinlynne.org

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 06, 2008 10:30 PM) : 

Hey there. Passed by. Nice & cute header. nice pictures too. =)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 07, 2008 6:32 AM) : 

jenhan : hahaha i'm abit speechless for it ;p

yong z : hehehe yeah :(

karen : maybe its the dress i wear? i dont know.

dionne : thank you. but its kinda big for me actually ;p

simon : haha me, in a month's time.

robin : hi! thanks for dropping by :)

zi sheng : thanks!

 

post a comment