Monday, October 13, 2008

Because we've graduated!

Event : Taylor' College Convocation 2008
Date : 12th October 2008
Venue : KLCC



#01 The naughty girls who were giggling away. Hahaha. Why? Because we were trying to look for a nice spot to shot and there was this guy behind not moving so they stood right in front of him and ask me to snap. Then the guy also
paiseh and moved away ;p



#02 The three of us! My bad to not wear collar shirt. Now I looked as if I wore nothing inside.



#03 My guests, My mum and my grandma. And oh! My mum got me the roses. So touched :)



#04 Cindy and her parents.



#05 It feels like Halloween already. Hahahaha.



#06 Overexposed :( But hahaha, showing this because I think we are going to appear in the Convocation's video. But its RM30. Should I get it?!



#07 Jenhan and Carmen.



#08 Carmen and I.



#09 Woo. The pink backdrop!



#10 I was placed sitting with them. Behonce, Amanda and Aina. And I looked seriously pale :(



#11 The camera man is lousy la. I specifically told him, "Do not take the couches please...." And he did.



#12 And people I do not know; wearing funny funny robes.



#13 Ooh! That's Cindy!



#14 And Carmen.



#15 Ghostly me. Hahaha It looks like I have a mortar board ;p



#16 Us, again. It took us so long to receive our scroll on stage as there were so many people placed before us. We were like the last batch and I was like the last few person.



#17 After receiving the scroll, there were speeches and speeches and speeches. It was really boring. And the restless me, started to take pictures again. The roses! :)



#18 The scroll and the book.



#19 Amanda sleeping. I wanted to sleep too. ZzzzZzzzZZzZZ...



#20 Karen and SweeWei. And it was Karen's birthday yesterday, and SweeWei's today. Happy birthday girls!!!



#21 Calyn and Jacqkie. Congratulations for graduating with Merits! :)



#22 Me me me!



#23 Carmen and her family.



#24 The spot and backdrop where you have to pay RM100++ to snap pictures but we did it for free! ;p



#25 Showing-off-the-scroll picture!



#26 Long time no see Denise and I.



#27 Carmen, Grace, Me and SweeWei. Wanted to kiss the scroll actually ;p



#28 Lilo and I. I miss seeing you and
kacau-ing you in college lar.. Sorry dint make it to your birthday dinner last Tuesday :(



#29 Taking out the robe and heading back home. That's me again with my lovely yellow dress sized M and my mama and popo :) Wee. And they were secretly proud of me, I know. Haha.


Congratulations to myself and also all my peeps who graduated with me! We've got the Diploma :) Yay! Good luck in your Degree guys. Had a lot of fun yesterday and back to work today. Back to assignments for you guys ;p

Labels: ,

Comments on "Because we've graduated!"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 13, 2008 3:42 PM) : 

Congratulations girl! :D

 

Blogger Joannesaid... (October 13, 2008 4:48 PM) : 

congrats! =) ur popo, mama and you, all look alike. May I ask where did Carmen bought her bag? is nice hehe!

 

Blogger Unknownsaid... (October 13, 2008 5:38 PM) : 

congratz girl~!

 

Blogger chuafc2006said... (October 13, 2008 5:39 PM) : 

congrats vivien for your graduation :) Enjoy before entering the working life!

btw..just a guest from innit making a visit.

btw, Nice blog you have here. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 13, 2008 5:51 PM) : 

congratulasi vivien..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 13, 2008 6:01 PM) : 

gong xi gong xi!

 

Blogger Suzannesaid... (October 13, 2008 8:42 PM) : 

wah..graduated d..
congrats!!
u took wat course?
next yer i m goin 2 taylor..^^

 

Blogger revel in mesaid... (October 13, 2008 8:45 PM) : 

Congratulations! :)))

And your mom looks so classy and young! :)

Actually I visited your page today 'cause I want to tell you you look SO beautiful in your nuffnang profile picture, but I didn't know how to leave comment on nuffnang wtf. <3

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (October 13, 2008 8:51 PM) : 

=( =(

i wanted to come but i forgot lor until u msg me im at my graduation. so stupid can die.

 

Blogger Zainisaid... (October 13, 2008 10:16 PM) : 

congratz.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 13, 2008 11:43 PM) : 

karen : thank you :)

jiayi : haha people always say i looked like my popo when i was still a baby. and now, my mama of course. as for carmen's bag. i'm not sure. i'll ask her to reply you here ;p

zhengdhong : hehe. thanks.

chuafc2006 : haha i'm already working for the past 5 months after my final papers ;p

yatz : thank you.

nat : fa cai fa cai!!!

xiaoshyan : hi! i diploma took mass communication; majoring in advertising. what about you?

hui wen : haha i'll let her know. she sure feels very happy. haha. hahaha and thank you for that! ;p only one good picture that is worth to put in the profile after so long. lol.

gin : so sweet meh! :) thanks. hahaha.

zaini : thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 14, 2008 12:04 AM) : 

woww... this is soo cool.... gosh mine would be 3 more years from now D:

anyway ur not doing ur degree here ard? started working? O.o

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 14, 2008 12:15 AM) : 

My dear babi girl,
Congrats to you too. :)

jiayi: thanks for your comment. :) i bought it at Urbanscape bazaar. hehe.

 

Blogger pinkpausaid... (October 14, 2008 4:11 AM) : 

congratulations!! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 14, 2008 3:34 PM) : 

bryanlyt : yeah. started working already and most probably wont be taking degree programmes.

carmen : hahaha ceongrats babi girl.!

pinkpau : thank you!! :D

 

Blogger Suzannesaid... (October 14, 2008 6:22 PM) : 

owh..next yer i goin 4 the hotel management 1..
1st intake..hehe..^^

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 15, 2008 9:06 AM) : 

xiaoshyan : ooh! have fun in taylor's! :) the wantan mee there is nice ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 15, 2008 12:26 PM) : 

Congrats! You go girl!

 

Blogger 孤单的孩子said... (October 15, 2008 4:35 PM) : 

wow...then u graduate at the year of 20 lor...right?hmm...i just starting to enter college tis year....wow....ned to wait 4 just can graduate.....

 

Blogger Suzannesaid... (October 15, 2008 10:25 PM) : 

owh..
hehe..must visit there..
u finish ur diploma?
continuing degree?

 

Blogger Pookssaid... (October 15, 2008 10:45 PM) : 

hehehe.. about u not attending my birthday dinner.. ur forgiven. Thankfully u didn't see me making fun of myself.. lmao.. and yah.. the picture where ur on the stage taking the scroll.. is quite yeng.. only ur pic is full of background flash if compared to carmen and cindy's. hehe.. i miss you too!

 

Blogger MunYeesaid... (October 16, 2008 2:41 PM) : 

Congratulations viv!! you look fabulous in the robe <3
gosh, i love the pink backdrop lahh!! During my convocation, it was plain white with nothing but boring words!! T_____T
their robes all gaya gaya eh?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 16, 2008 2:51 PM) : 

jo : thanks! :)

孤单的孩子 : its only diploma ler. if i continue degree, then it would be, 22 years old i guess ;p

xiaoshyan : ooh. i'm not continuing my degree. i'm out, working already!

meiyan : yalor, i yong sui. the picture also like hantu. aih :(

munyee : hahaha yeah. those robes are so........... fashionable! ;p

 

Blogger Suzannesaid... (October 16, 2008 6:27 PM) : 

y din continue d??

 

Blogger Su Ann Chongsaid... (October 17, 2008 1:18 AM) : 

hey congrats congrats!
last year i took the exact same photos from the same angles during my convo. hahahaha, they say great minds think alike. ceyyyhhhh.... :P :P

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 17, 2008 6:08 PM) : 

xioashyan : haha would love too but no one support me already. i need to support myself :( and i hate assignments ;p

su ann : HAHAHA. cheh!

 

Blogger Suzannesaid... (October 18, 2008 4:19 PM) : 

so have 2 half work half study lo..

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (October 19, 2008 5:56 PM) : 

xiaoshyan : yeah. i have been doing that for almost 2 years already. haha and its very tiring ;p

 

Blogger Suzannesaid... (October 19, 2008 8:32 PM) : 

wah..
so cham la..aiks!

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (October 22, 2008 4:20 AM) : 

Congrats

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 27, 2008 3:45 PM) : 

hi I think you're cute. Can we be friends?

 

post a comment