Friday, October 24, 2008

Because I'm in love again

Seriously, this is the second time ever I felt so in love. I'm in love with the new Canon Powershot E1. How did they came out with such pretty, cute, affordable and filled-with-cool-functions camera?!

I really love it but I'm not going to sell my Canon Powershot A640 away for this. Its a little downgrading and I still love my A640. It has been with me for about 1.5 years and it is still in an excellent condition. But I always have problems with it; as I cannot carry small bags around anymore. My bag is always heavy because of this. And the new canon is so much smaller and lighter to my current one. HOW?

I really love this new one. And you know, its very cheap! Its about RM700 only. HOW HOW HOW? I really love the white one. If I ever get this, it will fill in my white collections. My laptop, my MP3, my car then camera.

Should I get this? Or continue saving up for a DSLR? Or sell mine away to get this and a continue saving up for a DSLR?

Let me do a short comparison for both my current and this new camera;



With Canon Powershot E1, I can carry small bags. Or even seledup the camera in to concerts and events easily (Natalie, right!?) I cannot do this with my A640.

With Canon Powershot A640, I can slip the scren weh. Can take pictures of friend and I, or camwhore nicely.

Canon Powershot E1 is so much lighter than A640. Both uses AA batteries. E1; 2 of them while A640 4 of them.

With A640, it looks much more professional and cool but E1 gives a very girly and cute image weh.

Both cameras' functions and spec are most of less the same. Both has 10 megapixels but E1 has face detector and wide screen!!!


HOW? What do you think?

Labels:

Comments on "Because I'm in love again"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 24, 2008 6:32 PM) : 

why vivien why??? but the E1 costs Rm699 only la..hahaha..but IMHP ur A640 looks cooler and sleeker than the new E1..

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (October 24, 2008 8:53 PM) : 

yatz: EH WHATS THIS. E1 IS CUTE OKAY i BUY PINK.. hahahaha

vvens: lai lai lai. waiting foorrr euuuu

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 24, 2008 9:39 PM) : 

ahahh! if i were u, buy E1 first, sell ur A640... then continue saving money for others.. :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 24, 2008 11:17 PM) : 

i'm trying very hard to think of a way to find 20-30 ppl to share this as your birthday present but too bad. too little time and its quite hard la.

actually i like it myself also. and i want you to have it!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 25, 2008 12:37 PM) : 

Its so hard to choose! But if you memang wanna get a DSLR, maybe you should sell this, but E1 and then continue saving with for SLR.. But the downside is you cannot camwhore nicely. Haha.. The pink E1 is damn nice but will its better if its touch screen. Haha..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 25, 2008 5:15 PM) : 

700=35% for your DSLR. Save it.

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (October 27, 2008 11:18 PM) : 

hey photobucket damn evil right.... :(

 

Blogger Zainisaid... (October 28, 2008 1:36 AM) : 

i concur grace oon.

its getting annoying ms cutey.

=)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 28, 2008 5:50 PM) : 

yatz : i'm confused!!! :(

gin : have you got yours in hands yet?!

bryan : but but but my A640 can flip. haha big dilemma!

cindy : damn cute lar...

peggy : aha i dont mind touch screen. and ilove the white one!!

king : yeah maybe. hehe.

grace : YEAH! :(

zaini : just need to bear it for another 2 days. it'll be fine on the 29th i guess. they'll reset it. Sorry!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 28, 2008 9:52 PM) : 

eh your camera damn cool can see yourself when camwhoring WTF like mirror like that gooooood laaa!

 

Blogger Zer0said... (October 29, 2008 4:24 AM) : 

It's obvious you like taking pix, so its DSLR NO DOUBT! I don't care what's the specs of the best digi cam it's nowhere near the quality of even the entry level dslr. lol

I just played with Canon's new EOS 50D, and i was BLOWN away. The picture looks ULTRA detailed, sharp and the color is amazing. Wished i had money to buy one. =/

 

Blogger jiayoong.said... (October 29, 2008 1:20 PM) : 

obviously get the E1! it's cute and since when us girls care about practicality anyway! /flips hair

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (October 29, 2008 5:21 PM) : 

For me I'll choose one that has more manual setting to play around.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 29, 2008 9:31 PM) : 

ohh! ur photobucket problem solved ard wor!~ u upgraded to pro isit? O.o

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 29, 2008 10:52 PM) : 

phooisze : super cool right!!!

zero : advice accepted!! WEE!

jiayoong : haha yeah. but that's why. greedy ppl like me is always in such dilemma. hahaha.

simon : i'm having a manual one also. semi-pro lar...

bryanlyt : haha nope i dint. wanted too but not free then now okie dy, cause they reset on every 29th! :)

 

post a comment