Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Because I'm bored

I was really bored and sick of my hair already. Its very long and the fringe too. Too long to be left in front, place in front of my cheeks and too short to be pushed behind my ears. And then, I saw this pair of scissors in front of me; and evil thoughts starts to run over my mind. Muahahahaha. I cut my own hair and it turned out bad! OH NO! And this is how I looked now!!!



TOO THICK! And I'm afraid to cut any shorter. I'm worried I'll look nerdy and silly. Now, ended up like that. So how?! :(

Labels:

Comments on "Because I'm bored"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 22, 2008 9:58 AM) : 

hey, it looks fine to me!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 22, 2008 11:06 AM) : 

looks fine to me too! *silent reader here* .../shy* hahah
you could try pinning part of it up to thin it down a bit ^^
oh yeah, may i ask if you have rebonded your current hair? it's lovely! tia! :))

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 22, 2008 8:07 PM) : 

HAHAHA

did you cut it in "yi shou ge de shi jian!"

or you bluff us wear wig like me T_T

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 22, 2008 10:38 PM) : 

omg.. babi girl you shouldn't cut it yourself. WHY?!
go to the hair dresser and trim it. it doesn't look fine. what u need is a little trim only.
if not u cannot enter seven eleven hahahaha they don't allow helmets! hahahahaha!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 23, 2008 10:30 AM) : 

hahha i cannot stop laughing at the comment above! and yeah, it looks like you dint trim you fringe properly. some are longer than the bangs weh.

 

Blogger Samanthasaid... (October 29, 2008 5:40 PM) : 

haha few months ago i also got bored and cut by myself. looked like urs and i went to the hairdresser for a trim. looked like shit for around 2 weeks and now they grew longer and im lovin' it! :D

 

post a comment