Thursday, October 30, 2008

Aiyo Aiyo

Hi. My blog is back to normal, the layout if fine already. For the past two days it was plain annoyed by the Photobucket's bandwith exceeded little notice.

Hmmn. I'm such a liar. I did not cut my bangs ;p Natalie is right. That's just a wig. Hahaha. That is a wig and its damn cool, the colour of the wig matches my hair perfectly as you can see! And actually, I really wanted to cut to bangs again but I have a few friends having it now. I dont wanna look photocopied. And I really hate the process of growing long the fringe. Its suffering. Then, I came across this site which sells the fringes' wig. Cheap and cool but a little too thick. Needs to be trimmed. And so I got it to satisfy my urge to cut my fringes at time. Hehe. Sorry :(

Also, thank you people for the advice on the camera. I have decided not to sell my A640 for E1. I love both my camera. Sigh. I will consider to buy E1 maybe sometime later when I have extra money (if I'm still craving for it) or not, the money will be saved up for EOS 1000D. Greedy people like me is always in dilemma. Aih. Anyway, I dont mind to receive it as a gift. Haha.

2 more days and its November already. NOVEMBER!! This weekend will be a packed weekend for me. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Cant wait for it already. And that means I'll be pretty busy over the weekend (actually starting now).Wish me fun!!!!! :D

Labels:

Comments on "Aiyo Aiyo"

 

Blogger Behoncesaid... (October 30, 2008 9:18 PM) : 

Dah makan ke?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (November 01, 2008 9:29 AM) : 

Okie, good to see your blog back to normal. the photobucket thingy was annoying. haha.

 

Blogger v!vi@nsaid... (November 01, 2008 6:21 PM) : 

hai vivien, vivian here^^ thanks for dropping by my blog...will visit ur blog often^^

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (November 02, 2008 9:35 AM) : 

behonce : sudah. hahaha.

karen : yes. lucky me. came back on time for me to upload more pictures ;p

vivian : hi hi! :) thank you.

 

post a comment