Sunday, September 7, 2008

Untitled untitled

And it seems to be one of the worst period I'm going through now. I dont want this to happen. You know what I want and who I want. I dont wanna lose anyone anymore. I wont be blogging until I have something worth blogging about. Something that at least make me smile, like when you were here for me. Come back.

Labels:

Comments on "Untitled untitled"

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (September 08, 2008 1:35 AM) : 

vvens, *hugs*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 08, 2008 1:28 PM) : 

hey there, i know how it feels like when everything seems to crumble... just rembr, every cloud has its silver lining...
cheer up!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 08, 2008 11:50 PM) : 

AHAHAHA Vivien lost Dexter too?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 09, 2008 10:27 AM) : 

grace : felling better. thanks.

jason : look at the bright side... thanks.

anonymous : no i dint :)

 

post a comment