Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello again

Hello people,

Thank you for the concerns I received in my phone's inbox, my tagboard, my comment box and also from MSN. I'm a better person right now. I'm feeling much better after all the ups and downs. Its only sometimes I would forgotten about the sad incidents; I would look for my grandpa and disappoint myself. Sounds stupid? But sometimes I think I cannot accept the fact yet.

Anyways, life has been pretty simple and easy right now. I work 6 days a week. After work Iwould go over my grandma's place for dinner, later head home and handle my online boutique. Its pretty good I have to say my business. Click and shop to show your support :) The new Brooklyn dress is really pretty :)

Everything is well except that I fell inthe office yesterday during work. I was so stupid. I lost balance from the roller chair and landed flat on the floor with my ass. It was painful and shameful. It is still hurting right now :( I hope it doesnt bring bad damage to my body though.

Besides work, I have been addictive to Moonlight Resonance. Oh dear, who is not watching it now? Almost every Chinese is. The show is too nice to miss lor!

And oh oh oh, my convocation ceremony is just around the corner. I cant wait for it!!! I've never worn a graduate's outfit :(

And I will seriously come back blogging, normally. Promise! Hehe. I just need to re-adjust my life now and also put a little more effort in my online store :) Cioaz!

Labels:

Comments on "Hello again"

 

Blogger Zainisaid... (September 12, 2008 11:41 PM) : 

=))

dun 4get to smile vvens! =P

congrats on ur convo!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 13, 2008 12:50 AM) : 

glad that you're fine now :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 13, 2008 12:56 AM) : 

hey, i really like your blog shop. keep it up!!

 

post a comment