Monday, September 29, 2008

Because I've got new profile picture!

I miss how I spam my blog with pictures! Haha. This post, I'm gonna fill it up with picture I took with the postmen last Saturday during the photo shoot for Envelopes' Letter C. The windy hair shoot! Muahahahaha.



#01 Us, warming up a little before the crazy shoot.



#02 Long time no jumps ;p



#03 The Siamese twins



#04 We are so hairy. Hahahaha.

And then, we took numerous pictures of the same series but I'm not going to share it all here because they are just too silly! Therefore I'll only pick the best shots for every each of us. Hehehe.



#05 Carmen, so cute. The bangs are still on :)



#06 Cindy. She's doing good by maintaining the smile on her face!



#07 And that's me pouting. I love how my hair looks.


COOL OR NOT? Hahahahaha. And yeah, those are going to be our new profile pictures! Hehehe.

Labels:

Comments on "Because I've got new profile picture!"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 30, 2008 8:21 AM) : 

wow! hahaha cool cool! how did u girls do it?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 30, 2008 4:23 PM) : 

cool!
i like your legging. :)

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (September 30, 2008 7:29 PM) : 

wah, such long hair.

 

Blogger revel in mesaid... (September 30, 2008 9:55 PM) : 

I LOVE THE SHOOT!!! <333

How did you get your hair to look like that!!! Don't tell me fan ar. Or is it jumpa hantu-- then the hair stand up WTFFF

 

Blogger yongzsaid... (October 01, 2008 4:29 AM) : 

sam... eat more >.<

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 01, 2008 11:01 AM) : 

karen : hahaha just shake your head ;p

ee vonn : haha check out my blog shop for more!! hehe.

simon seow : yeah, seriously long.

revel in me : haha no lar. not fan. not jump. just shake your head before the camera snaps!

yong-z : unfortunately, i think i dropped weight again :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 03, 2008 6:56 PM) : 

hey, i like your dress :) is that for sale in your blog shop? hehehe. and yeah, eat more! ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 09, 2008 4:02 PM) : 

she : no its not for sale. i bought it from some Taiwan spree ;p

 

post a comment