Friday, September 26, 2008

Because I'm stuck with the webcam




#01 Decent lar still
#02 Hantu already
#03 I-do-not-like-the-golden-strand-of-hairs
#04 Back pose shot
#05 Bohemian wannabe
#06 Hip hop wannabe
#07 Bimbo abit idiotic abit Minnie lookalike abit
#08 Xiao gu niang
#09 I like messy hair
#10 Just-finished-shower-hairstyle
#11 My-pouty-smile
#12 Why-do-I-have-a-shutter-shades-?!?!



I'm back to normal!! :) At least my blog is... In progress.

Hahaha. Dont remind me. I know I havent been spamming my blog with pictures and pictures. That was what I used to do. Trust me, I havent been using my camera for a very long time although it is always in my bag with me. The last time I use it decently was er.. for The Envelopes? Or was it my last trip to Pavilion with family. Haha.

The pictures were not taken by my camera either. I am now considering of buying Canon Eos 1000D but my savings are not enough yet. Sigh. I dont want to sell my Powershot away leh :( HOW!! My birthday is on the way..... *Shameless*

Anyway, I think my hair length is unbelievably long. I am sure this is my longest length I ever have. What do you think I should do to my hair? Sigh.

Labels:

Comments on "Because I'm stuck with the webcam"

 

Blogger Zainisaid... (September 27, 2008 12:30 AM) : 

i vote num 11 =B

myb u should cut ur hair a bit.pic 02 is kinda scary u noe.







=D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 27, 2008 12:30 AM) : 

Eh,I like #11 My-pouty-smile.. Very pretty.. : )

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 27, 2008 10:20 AM) : 

wow. you hair is sure long. maybe you should trim it abit lar. and your eyes look very big in the bohemian wannabe picture! 0_0

 

Blogger Joannesaid... (September 27, 2008 2:30 PM) : 

I like #7 haha! Your hair seriously long leh. I miss mine =/ maybe you can curl it?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 28, 2008 12:21 AM) : 

yeah perm it. the wavy kind and u should trim a bit. its out of shape already.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (September 28, 2008 1:04 AM) : 

haha pink cap, pink shades and pink nail.. what else? ;p

 

Blogger kiMsaid... (September 28, 2008 10:59 PM) : 

hey..u r cute!!!
Happy Birthday in advance girl..

 

Blogger Zer0said... (September 29, 2008 1:15 AM) : 

haha cute pix!

Hope you can get the 1000d soon! I played with it when it came out. I'm sure you won't put it down once it's in your hands. =)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (September 29, 2008 8:35 PM) : 

zaini : hahaha you're voting? ;p i want to cut but i dont want to cut... haih.

peggy : hehehe i am feeling shy now.

she : yeah. for one of the very first times. they look THAT big.

cindy : perm ah... hahahaha i want but.. i dont know leh!

karen : loads more to list ;p

kim : hahaha 1 month plus to go. thanks anyway.

zero : yer. i want it now!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 01, 2008 5:06 AM) : 

ehhh u know wat? after seeing ur picture, i realized i happened to see u before somewer..

errmmmm.... paige's party?? or something like that... in OUG... O.o if i got the wrong person, pls ignore this msg hahaah! im just shooting wat i jz realized after i saw ur photos....

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 01, 2008 5:09 AM) : 

if you gonna sell ur powershot let me know =D
btw,what model is urs?

halliehong@hotmail.com

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (October 01, 2008 12:45 PM) : 

bryanlyt : haha. paige? the little girl in OUG? if so, yes. I was there for the little girl's bday party. how are you related to it? haha.

hallie : hi. i thought of selling it but i'm not sure yet. its Powershot A640 canon. haha.

 

post a comment