Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That Week

The last time I updated this blog was more than a week ago. I remember I had something on mind to blog about but due to problems encountered for the whole last week, I cant remember what was it I want to rant about now.

Last week has been a very very difficult week.

My uncle, who had advanced lungs and liver cancer was admitted into old folks' home on the second day he left the hospital passed away on the first night of his stay there. We sent him to the old folks' home thinking that there will be more people taking care of him as there is really no one else who can look after him at home. My grandpa is sick too. My grandma is too old to look after two little grandchildren and one very very sick son who can almost do nothing but lying down on the bed.

My mum sent me this news early in the morning when I was still dreaming on my bed. She knocked on my door, push a little and whispered to my ears. She said, "Your uncle just passed away. Try not to work today. Help out". I saw her tears rolling down after she finished her sentence. It was to sudden for me. I replied nothing, covered up my face with my blanket and started crying along.

This uncle of mine wasnt very close to me. Out of so many family members (mother's side), he is one quiet person who doesnt talk much. A quiet one but yet, the one who brought home a lot of problems.

About a year ago, he shifted back to my grandparents' place as he could not afford his own shelter anymore. He gambled. And went for other girls that caused his wife to leave him as well. He was jobless too. I remember before he lost his job, he was working as a driver for a market. He used to "bring" home the fresh vegetables home for us.

When he was free, he likes to wash our cars for us. And there was once, I was very very mad at him because he scratched my car. The patch was very big but lucky, right below the car, not very obvious.

His funeral was quiet, like him. He did not have much friends. People who came are majority the friends of my mother's friend, my younger uncle's friend, and relatives. It was really sad. I took 2 days off and stayed at the funeral. Dexter Bi was so nice that he accompanied us for two days too. However, our mood werent really that down as my little cousins are around. I dont think they know what had happened.

On the third day, the last day, the closing ceremony, I was very very sick. I puked since 4am till 11pm. I was food poisoned. I called Dexter, and he was food poisoned too. So so unlucky. And because of that, I was send to the clinic and injected on my buttocks. OUCH. It was really bad.

Yeah, I'm alright now but something happened yesterday that mad me very very mad.

Some barbaric neighbor of mine, used his/her keys to scratch my car!!!!!!!!! Hello!!!!! What have I done? I parked at my own parking slot ok. I was so angry that I could bite off someone's ears. I went to the suspected house and ring the bell, all alone. Damn courageously. BUT NO ONE OPENS UP THE DOOR AND ASK ME WHAT'S UP. Shit you okay. One fine day, I'm gonna find out the culprit and doodle on your car :)

And yeah, on the first day of the funeral, Bi's drove his brother Mazda RX8 and parked on my parking slot the whole day too. We went out with Tofu. And when we were back, guess what? Some stupid drivers knocked the back of the car. SO STUPID OK. Knocked a stationary car which was parked so nicely, not bothering anyone and yet, we do not know who was the stupid fellow. So unlucky okay.

I am so angry now. Let me go shower and cool down. Shit you stupid drivers.

Labels:

Comments on "That Week"

 

Blogger DeGiRLsaid... (August 19, 2008 10:53 AM) : 

Viv, my deepest condolences. And don't worry. What goes around comes around. God will judge. :) Get well soon yeah.

 

Blogger Zainisaid... (August 19, 2008 12:29 PM) : 

"I was so angry that I could bite off someone's ears."

crikey.vvens=mikey tyson.no~~





=)).jk.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 19, 2008 11:26 PM) : 

shit the stupid drivers!

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (August 20, 2008 2:50 AM) : 

deepest condolences.
hell yea.. damn to the dumbass drivers.. it happens always in neighbourhood!! same like my place GRRR T__T *SLASHHH* uberlly pissed

 

Blogger Simon Seowsaid... (August 20, 2008 4:16 AM) : 

yeah some ppl just can't take it that other ppl drive nicer car.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 20, 2008 1:52 PM) : 

it must have been hard on you! cheer up! :/

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 20, 2008 2:23 PM) : 

no wonder you havent been updating your blog. take care! i hope it is alright now.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (August 24, 2008 10:22 AM) : 

degirl : hi! i'm feeling much better now. thank you.

zaini : hahaha mike tyson! haha.

king : yeah :(

abcchin : why are these people so uncivilized!!!

simon seow : RX8 nice lar. Myvi not nice also :(

phooisze : better now. thank you.

karen : i will update soon :)

 

post a comment