Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Because I'm busy with...

01. My job!! My work!!!
Yayaya. I have not mention what I'm working right now. Even if you asked me personally, I cant answer you, I'm sorry because it is still p&c. The work load is fine but the working hours are kinda long and that I have not much time for other things. Sigh. Soon soon, everything will be different. And I hope I can spend more time with my blog then.

02. My BIG plan.
If you noticed my Facebook and MSN personal message, I mentioned about this BIG plan. Well, me and my BFFs is starting up an online boutique just like the other girls! Hahaha. Hey, do support us! :) The business will soon start on the coming August! Stay tuned. For the moment, heat up the place by clicking HERE!

03. Adobe Photoshop
This sound stupid but the actions and effect that I can play with Photoshop NEVER bores me. I can play for hours and hours and hours one lor.
SEE!



I wanna come up with a comic series. Weeeeeeeeee.



Nice or not the effect? Ahahaha. But my eye bags damn ugly :(

04. My boyfriend!
Hahahaha. Sorry but I wanna go dating with him like 24/7 before he leaves to US again.


I'm a busy beeeeeeeeeeeee weh now. So, sorry for not updating my blog as often.
Busy busy busy!!! T_T

Labels:

Comments on "Because I'm busy with..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 23, 2008 2:53 PM) : 

hey, i like the old picture effect. how did you did it?

 

Blogger Image Ottiesaid... (July 23, 2008 3:04 PM) : 

u look damn tall wei in the pic

 

Blogger Image Ottiesaid... (July 23, 2008 3:06 PM) : 

is booppi here

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 23, 2008 11:44 PM) : 

so someone is BUSY! haha. anyway, nice skirt. i like it!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 24, 2008 4:56 PM) : 

jess : its one cool "action" i downloaded from Deviantart :)

booppi : i've grown taller! hahahaha.

she : yes, very busy ler. i love that skirt too. i bought it online by the way. hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 25, 2008 10:58 PM) : 

Great photo effects! I like the comic book one.

 

Blogger 孤单的孩子said... (July 26, 2008 8:24 PM) : 

ohh...online boutique...sound like a good business...haha...hope u success lor...nice pic u take... -)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (July 27, 2008 3:38 PM) : 

izra : it is very cool right? hehehe

lonelykid : sorry i cant type chinese with this computer i'm using now. hahaha thanks for the luck! do drop by when we are opened! :)

 

post a comment