Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quick Update, Quickly Update lar..

I'm officially graduated from my Diploma in Communication. YAY. I received my results about 2 weeks ago and it was satisfying. Now I'm waiting for the transcript from Taylor's College to check out my CGPA. Ya lar, I know I'm not continuing my degree but I also want to know about it. Hehe. Damn happy and looking forward for the graduation day when I can see my college mates again.

I want to wear that square scholar hat but Diploma only, dont have one right? Haha.

And also, I've found a job. The working hours are kinda odd and therefore my blog is somewhat abandoned la. Soon.. soon I'll update with pictures and spamming! Wait for me :)

Labels:

Comments on "Quick Update, Quickly Update lar.."

 

Blogger timcvmsaid... (June 10, 2008 5:34 PM) : 

oh hey...
congrats on ur graduation frm Taylor's!
but ur not continuing?? >.<

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 11, 2008 10:55 AM) : 

wow! someone graduated! congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 11, 2008 10:55 AM) : 

wow! someone graduated! congrats!

 

Blogger Hoi Gisaid... (June 12, 2008 10:23 AM) : 

congrats girl :)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 17, 2008 3:04 PM) : 

timcvm : haha thanks! and ya, i'm not continuing. sad right :(

she : thank you. dont need to be so excited double post one! hahahaha.

hoi gi : thanks alot!

 

post a comment