Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Moments with the Monkeys

I realised I havent been posting pictures in my blog, and now, I'm spamming my blog with th pictures I took with my little cousins (who were missing in action form my blog). These pictures are taken quite long ago but I was a little lazy to upload them till today. Hehe.

Having our ice cream fondue @ BR cafe, Pavilion



#01 It was their first time, and they were acting very..... 38. Haha.



#02 They ate very very very fast. Even faster than I.



#03 And I placed their seatings wrongly. Because the boy is left handed and the girl is right handed. They ended "fighting". Lol.



#04 Greedy greedy. They can put in one biji of ice cream at one time.



#05 Ice creams!!! They are so colourful but I think Haagen Dazs ice cream are yummier.


Some random raining day @ my gradparents' house.



#07 The monkeys.



#08 Tammie and I.



#09 Me and the lovely transparent umbrella. Hahaha. I dont really get to use it one lor.



#10 Our happy litle feets :)

Labels:

Comments on "Moments with the Monkeys"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 08, 2008 8:57 PM) : 

hahaha the kids are so cute ^^

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (June 10, 2008 2:31 PM) : 

karen : not as cute anymore. they have turned into monsters! argh!

 

post a comment