Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Colour Splash



I came across blogs and I saw this competition going on. The competition is brought to us by
Tounge in Chic and Urbanspace. And this is all about shopping, shopping and fashion (and of course money!). The above set is what I came out within an hour's time. Abit too much, I think. Haha. But I love colourful stuffs weh :)

Anyway, if you want to join as well, click
here because they have good prizes for the winners okie! Have fun!

Labels:

Comments on "The Colour Splash"

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (June 17, 2008 10:52 PM) : 

Hey you did it too! Good luck! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (June 18, 2008 10:54 AM) : 

juz happened to stumble into your blog.. really luv it... keep writing :)

 

Blogger JBsaid... (June 22, 2008 11:37 PM) : 

hey leng lui, was nice meeting you and your bunch of friends at the party.

Do keep in touch! you got my mail.

cheers~
JB
aka "The yellow Chicken" at nuffnang animal party
onebigbone.com

 

post a comment