Saturday, May 3, 2008

V with Webcam



#01 V for Vivien.



#02 Post-it make up. Haha.



#03 Super ring's advertisement. Hahahahaha.



#04 I like my hairstyle. I know you do too. Hahahaa.



#05 I have got Mickey Mouse's hairtyle.



#06 ADA HANTU!



#07 Christmas Day is earlier this year, I think.



#08 While chatting with my grandma. Isn't she lovely?



#09 Having fun with pink scarfs... Haha.



#10 That's me playing guitar to Carmen.



#11 My suprised look.



#12 Resting in peace...



#13 And this is how I am going to look after another few insonmia nights. HAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAA :D

Labels:

Comments on "V with Webcam"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 03, 2008 9:19 PM) : 

so tak han la u two!!

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (May 04, 2008 2:26 AM) : 

chi seen.. sudah masuk air already ah? HAHAHA.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 04, 2008 12:26 PM) : 

hahahahaha. what happened to you and carmen? haha.

anyway i like your super ring ad! haha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 04, 2008 3:02 PM) : 

hi there, you can visit to the link below to watch jay's Olympic countdown performance =)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/mbcrE41W9-c/

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 05, 2008 9:59 AM) : 

i like your post it make up. damn funny :D

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 05, 2008 10:09 PM) : 

creative wor ;p ... but i bet i can win you in shot #13... urs considered good already... u havent seen me without sleep hahaha.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 06, 2008 6:24 PM) : 

boppi : no life mah! hahahaha.

alea : lol masuk angin pulak. ada a few others lag chi seen tapi telalu hodoh. hahaha.

she : eh! i like my hair there too. hehehe.

anonymous : cool! thanks for sharing.

karen : but my brows are not nicely drawn :(

susan : hahahahahahaha. mine drawn one la! cheh.

 

Blogger Wisaid... (May 09, 2008 6:37 PM) : 

actually this post made me had a BIIGGG smile on a gloomy day.

:))))

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (May 10, 2008 5:20 PM) : 

w1 : hehe. i'm glad it made your day :)

 

post a comment